Respected Contributor

Has anyone noticed?  If you buy something and pay in full immediately, shipping and handling is free.  If you pay on "easy pay", you are charged shipping and handling making the item more expensive. 

Honored Contributor

No.  I always pay in full and unless it's a "free shipping" day I always pay s/h.

Respected Contributor

I always pay in full and pay shipping unless it's a free shipping day/item.

Honored Contributor

Never had anything free S-& H for paying in full unless it was free for that item.  And never was charged for S&H just because I chose EZP.  

Trusted Contributor

In the 25 years as a QVC customer, I have never used easy pay and always pay in full.  I also have always paid s/h unless it was a free s/h day.  

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

Has anyone noticed?  If you buy something and pay in full immediately, shipping and handling is free.  If you pay on "easy pay", you are charged shipping and handling making the item more expensive. 

@Cats3000.  You've got a vivid imagination.  Shipping is never free unless they hsave a special offer or event.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Are you perhaps confusing easy pay with auto-delivery?

Most times, even with free shipping for the first delivery, each subsequent shipment on auto-delivery has shipping charges added.

If there are shipping charges, it doesn't matter whether or not you pay all upfront or use easy pay.  With free shipping offers, you won't--or shouldn't-- get charged any shipping no matter which payment method you use.

If you are getting charged shipping on easy payments for a product that was advertised as having free shipping, you need to contact customer service about it.

Esteemed Contributor

No we haven't noticed because it's not actually happening.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

You sure it was just an item on free S&H?

Occasional Contributor

No - I only WISH this would happen!!  The only time you get free shipping is if it's a scheduled free shipping day or if it's offered on a select item (Vionic, for example).  I don't see why QVC can't get on board with their "sister" station HSN and provide free shipping on most items.  Furthermore, I don't understand why both of them can't get on board with most online retailers and provide free shipping and returns on all merchandise!