Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if Shawn killinger will be back tomorrow on Fashions night In?I know she has been on vacation recently.I find her very entertaining

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I enjoy her also.  & looking at the guide for tomorrow looks like she's on fashion night in & kicking off Tuesday's special value.

Respected Contributor

@colleena Thank-you for info.For some reason I didn't see her name on the guide

Respected Contributor

Didn't miss her at all.  Maybe when she returns, her hair will be combed and out of her face.  Maybe she had a salon vacation!  One can hope.

Respected Contributor

I would love to have Shawn's hair!!  Yes it does fall into her face sometimes but that is the cut and because it is so thick and heavy!

Esteemed Contributor

Where can I find the guide that lists the shows and hosts? 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Didn't miss her at all.  Maybe when she returns, her hair will be combed and out of her face.  Maybe she had a salon vacation!  One can hope.

images.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

Just a wild guess here.  When your hair falls in front of your face or your eyeglasses, you are neat enough to remove the hair, fasten the hair and keep it in place.  It just seems like good grooming to me. Also good hygiene.  Also good on-air appearance, if that would be the case.

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 

Go to top right of your screen.  "WATCH AND SHOP."  Click drop down menu.  Find PROGRAM GUIDE.  Click there.

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54   I'm sure there is an easier way but this is what I do.  From the Q homepage in the upper right hand corner it says Watch & Shop, click there & 1 of the options is program guide.  I can either click on that specific day or by the week.  It lists the shows & the host names.