Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Does anyone know if Shawn killinger will be back tomorrow on Fashions night In?I know she has been on vacation recently.I find her very entertaining

@Luvsmyfam I'm not sure if she will be back tomorrow but you might want to check out her livestreams on this website. She really is pretty funny. She interviews her husband on the second one. I just don't understand, though, that she doesn't seem to care about how she looks. She admits that she films them right after waking up in the morning. Just click on the "watch" icon up in the header and click on livestreams and keep scrolling until you see her pic. I think that she's recorded 3 of them.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn has great hair.  I should be so lucky.

Super Contributor

@maximillian - nice of you to take the time to steer what started as a nice post right down shady lane. Feel good? 

Esteemed Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Effie54   I'm sure there is an easier way but this is what I do.  From the Q homepage in the upper right hand corner it says Watch & Shop, click there & 1 of the options is program guide.  I can either click on that specific day or by the week.  It lists the shows & the host names.  

Thank you so much! 

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Effie54 

Go to top right of your screen.  "WATCH AND SHOP."  Click drop down menu.  Find PROGRAM GUIDE.  Click there.

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

Saw on Facebook where she and her hubby were in D.C. for a little getaway-not sure when she is back though!

Super Contributor

I like Shawn.......she's quirky, but seems to be a nice person.  

Respected Contributor

@wifey2qt 

YEP. Nothing makes me feel better than responding to BAITING.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian How is this baiting?I simply asked a question,and people were so kind to reply

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Not directed at you.  Sorry if that's how you interpreted it.