Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 82
Registered: ‎06-12-2011

WHERE IS SHAWN?  NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE'S

ON VACATION.  i ASSUME SHE IS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO START THE SHOWS SHE NORMALLY DOES AND SAY SOMETHING.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 992
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

She said she was vacationing I think in Florida.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,303
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

she is on vacation eating donuts with her husband. Smiley Wink

**************************************************
"If everything around you seems dark, look again. You may be the light." - Rumi
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,843
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Really???Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,116
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Yes, Shawn is enjoying donuts, among other things one loves on vacation, with her husband and daughter.  She posted it on her IG page. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,374
Registered: ‎11-03-2018

She's in Puerto Rico.  It looks beautiful.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,745
Registered: ‎03-28-2016

@pripirt wrote:

WHERE IS SHAWN?  NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE'S

ON VACATION.  i ASSUME SHE IS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO START THE SHOWS SHE NORMALLY DOES AND SAY SOMETHING.


 

Most people utilize facebook and instagram, so it's not always necessary to report every time a host is absent. It's common these days that if you're truly interested in their whereabouts, you'll follow them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,462
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, Shawn is enjoying donuts, among other things one loves on vacation, with her husband and daughter.  She posted it on her IG page. 


does anyone REALLY CARE? LOL!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,295
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Of course she must post about her vacations.  She’s afraid when she’s MIA she won’t be relevant anymore. Lol. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

@K9buddy wrote:

Of course she must post about her vacations.  She’s afraid when she’s MIA she won’t be relevant anymore. Lol. 


It's is evident from the OP's post that she's interested in Shawn's whereabouts. The hosts can't win. If they post about their vacations we get complaints, if they don't tell us why they are absent we get complaints.