Respected Contributor

I don't know anything about the people who work at brick and mortar stores, and don't care to know about the private lives of QVC hosts.  They are there to explain the products they're selling, not to let us know what their children are doing or anything about their private lives.  

Imagine being checked out at any store and the store employee goes into a monologue about her husband, children or their recent vacation.  I'd cut that short and leave the store ASAP.  

Trusted Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

Of course she must post about her vacations.  She’s afraid when she’s MIA she won’t be relevant anymore. Lol. 

Snarky much? 

So sorry if I offended you. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I love Shawn....she has a great sense of humor and a kind spirit.  I wish she and Courtney Cason would do style shows together.....Courtney seems to do beauty most of the time, but she has great style.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I think people watch too much QVC if they are starting posts about where some host is? Who cares? That is the job to sell you product.. they are not your friends.Almost laughable! Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

These posts are ridiculous.   Do we need to know the hosts whereabouts at all times?  Shawn was on last evening--Sept. 24.

Esteemed Contributor

it seems to me that Shawn is always either on vacation or getting ready to leave on a vacation .   She must have a very good contract with a lot of time carved out for vaca's.  if so good for her I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

These posts are ridiculous.   Do we need to know the hosts whereabouts at all times?  Shawn was on last evening--Sept. 24.

People talk like they know these people and that they care about them. It is both laughable and disturbing all at the same time.  O/P I will send out a search party right away.Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

And some poster complain that she is too much. Truth is that the work schedule just between employer and employee. This is inside company business.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I don't know anything about the people who work at brick and mortar stores, and don't care to know about the private lives of QVC hosts.  They are there to explain the products they're selling, not to let us know what their children are doing or anything about their private lives.  

Imagine being checked out at any store and the store employee goes into a monologue about her husband, children or their recent vacation.  I'd cut that short and leave the store ASAP.  

People at stores are not posting their life history on Facebook lol.  When someone is posting so much stuff on facebook they kind of give the impression that they want attention and everyone to know what they are doing.  

Honored Contributor

I  have no interest in what the hosts do.  Well if someone has a grandchild or a baby in general I will look for pictures.  I love seeing Mary Beths twin grand babies.Smiley Happy