Trusted Contributor

Re: SHAKE UP HOSTS AND SHOWS

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As of the beginniing of the year, Q2 has more live programming. They are now live weekdays from noon to midnight and on weekends from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.

I think QVC has moved some of their longer standing hosts over to Q2 to try and get viewers.  Loading that station with all the newbies and no recognizable faces may deter people from watching.  Plus there is also the fact that new hosts are generally just not as good. 

In my case, I might watch Q2 if my cable system provided it.  Q would do better to talk to Comcast.  I'm not going to stream it on my computer.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Contributor

Oh no she’s probably too good above & beyond that.... I’m sorry I can’t stand her! She really needs to go!!🖐
Occasional Contributor

I haven't read all the topics so I don't know if this is been asked yet. The host that's on right now at 6:35am - she's blond and she certainly looks like a woman I've seen on the soaps before. Does anyone know who that is??
Occasional Contributor

Dennis Basso is on with her..
Occasional Contributor

Wow.😨 I just found out it's Teri Conn who played Katie Peretti on As the World Turns!!
Respected Contributor

Used to love watching Shawn in the evening, but when she started using those glasses as an "accessory", she lost my attention.  Depending on the outfit, depends on the color of the glasses.  Or did I miss something along the way, are the glasses necessary for her to see, or are they readers being used as an accessory?

Contributor

Amy is doing a great job.  She is funny and happy!  I love her!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Used to love watching Shawn in the evening, but when she started using those glasses as an "accessory", she lost my attention.  Depending on the outfit, depends on the color of the glasses.  Or did I miss something along the way, are the glasses necessary for her to see, or are they readers being used as an accessory?

@ScarletDove- they are readers as she has stated on her social media.  I agree she has brought a lot of attention to them with the different colors and the constant putting on - taking off - etc.

Trusted Contributor

IIRC years ago the female hosts were required to wear clothing and accessories sold by QVC.  Did that start to change with Kathy Levine?  It certainly changed with Lisa Robertson, because there were clothing lines she wouldn't even be assigned to because you knew she didn't like them.  Like I said before, the hosts aren't selling to themselves, they are selling to the customers.  And management apparently no longer requires them to wear the merchandise at all times.