Valued Contributor

Re: SG’s TSV presentation with Rachel

I did not see that show. After awhile,I realized that several of the hosts,were for me,becoming difficult to watch,so I solved my problem,by not watching those hosts that,talk over others,dance,laugh hysterically,talk about everything but the product.R.B.is one of them.Now I watch only the shows that have hosts with the professional qualities that I like.Its getting harder to find them!

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't see the show.  She is one host I will not watch.  And she is one vendor I will not watch!!!

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 

That's exactly what I do except I don't watch for even 5 minutes.   I haven't watched anything for about 5 or 6 years.   A couple of times a month I might check what's been on and look at a video but I haven't bought anything in probably over a year, maybe more.

I just come here.   That's it.  I couldn't tell you who Rachel and SG are.

Respected Contributor

Agreed. All the hosts are doing it, pushing that Q card.

Some are more insistent and repetitive about it.

Some are more nonchalant about it but still get it in there just the same,

- Was not meant as a negative thing against Rachel herself. - 

I never pay too much attention to them anyhow with their ranting and raving, but the constant push for the card with even more easy pays is past the ridiculous point.

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

@decbabe wrote:

I have noticed the "new" Q...the over kill on the Q card and the easy pay...and all the new hosts that talk so fast you can't understand a word they say, they talk over the vendors, they keep telling you where you can wear and item...do they really have to tell us we can wear it to pick up the kids then go out to dinner at night?  I don't think so...and I realize it's not the hosts but the new management.

I sure enjoy when one of the older hosts are on, and some of the new hosts, like Katie McGee and a couple others that are low key.  I would buy more of what they sell than the hyper active ones, because I just change the channel.

ITA with you. Katie is so soothing, I just love when she is on, which is not enough for me. I know about 6 I would love her to replace and calm the whole mood down. Way to go Katie, you are a welcome relief!

Trusted Contributor

One of the worst pairings I've seen in a long time.  They were like two prancing ponies.  My apologies to ponies.

Esteemed Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

One of the worst pairings I've seen in a long time.  They were like two prancing ponies.  My apologies to ponies.

@IamDoodles   Agree 100%.  Didn't see the show, because can't stand to watch either of them, but I can imagine what it was like............Smiley Sad

Contributor

I hear what you are saying but I am sure the hosts are told to push the Qcard. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, neither Rachel nor any other host came up with the idea to push the Q Card.

Management is having a promotion for the card and almost every show I've seen recently included that message.

It's part of the job, as annoying as it can be for the viewer.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'd like to watch Susan in action with Jane T hosting. Can you imagine what a yak fest that would be?

OMG!!! Where's the remote??? Smiley Tongue