Respected Contributor

SG’s TSV presentation with Rachel

I was like OMG Rachel stop with the stupid pushing of the Q Card and the extra value pays already!!

It’s just so freaking annoying!! If we want a Q card we will get one!!

Did you get that Q, or do I need to repeat that like a zillion times like your hosts??????

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Re: SG’s TSV presentation with Rachel

I understand it annoyed you but, I don't think the hosts want to keep pushing it , but with the new owners they make them over sell the cards. You might want to email thevcompany , but i doubt it would change anything.

Honored Contributor

Rachael is just doing what she's told by the guy in her ear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL It's what ALL the hosts are paid to do. Move on.

Regular Contributor

I have noticed the "new" Q...the over kill on the Q card and the easy pay...and all the new hosts that talk so fast you can't understand a word they say, they talk over the vendors, they keep telling you where you can wear and item...do they really have to tell us we can wear it to pick up the kids then go out to dinner at night?  I don't think so...and I realize it's not the hosts but the new management.

I sure enjoy when one of the older hosts are on, and some of the new hosts, like Katie McGee and a couple others that are low key.  I would buy more of what they sell than the hyper active ones, because I just change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch any show for more than 5 minutes.  I check "items recently on air" to see what's been shown.  If it's of interest to me, I might watch the video.  Not long enough to get to really dislike any host or vendor.  I do not understand those who have QVC on for hours.  It is, IMO, an addiction.

Respected Contributor

Rachel has become unwatchable.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

And, another reason I stopped watching.

It used to be a comfort having QVC on in the background. Now, I simply flip past.  Cannot tolerate more than a few seconds.

When I found myself yelling at the TV, I knew my love affair was over Cat LOL

Most of my shopping is done elsewhere without all the aggravation of what QVC has become.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 I agree 100%!! I certainly can't imagine watching Rachel & Susan together for more than 1 minute. I haven't watched QVC in quite awhile.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to watch Susan in action with Jane T hosting. Can you imagine what a yak fest that would be?