New Contributor

Has anyone else noticed how Susan Graver's prices have increased?  Even Belle, Issac and a few others don't raise their prices on everythiing.  I can see on some unique, special pieces, ie., Belle and Isaac, but SG thinks ALL her pieces are unique and warrant such high prices.  I'm though buying her.  I can't believe its manufacturing either,as her items are mostly all imported.  :  (

Respected Contributor

If you like her clothing, shop "as is."  Check regularly.  Pay regular price only for things you really want.  

Prices are high for many online vendors like  Coldwater Creek, Northstyle, etc.  Macys is better.

Valued Contributor

I find that Susan Graver styles fit me the best and I have a ton of her brand in my closets, but have topped buying since her prices have become way out line---cannot afford $60+ for a top. I guess QVC assumes that putting her clothes on payments helps soften the blow, but it doesn't. I will wear what I have--which is easier now since I'm retired. I also don't watch QVC as much anymore---that way I am not tempted to spend on things I rreally cannot afford---even on easy pay.

Esteemed Contributor

Because most items sold are now imported from China, businesses across the board had no choice but to raise prices due to the tariffs that were imposed. Frequent easy-pays have allowed me to affordably get the items I want, without a tremendous strain on my shopping budget. In fact, I find myself shopping more. It is a win for them and me.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I basically love her clothes, though I don't buy much any more.  Partly because of the price.  Partly because I usually buy tops and most of hers seem to be tunic length these days.   And I'd like to see a different neckline from time to time.  But again, mostly stopped buying because of the price.

Respected Contributor

EZ Pay doesn't change the price of an item. Overpriced is still overpriced.

Honored Contributor

QVC sets the prices not the vendors.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Susan has had unwarranted prices on her clothing for a while. The pricing should match the quality. SG quality does not match her pricing. Was channel surfing during commercials this morning, Saw a basic turtle neck in liquid knit for $49. So it has some buttons on the shoulders. Big deal. It was basic and not worth $49.

Valued Contributor

my wife agrees with you. Outrageous prices for mediocrity quality

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased any Susan Graver in a very long time. Been doing most of my clothes shopping at Macy's where they offer great coupons and sales!! Susan's prices are super high now.....