Esteemed Contributor

SELLING AMAZON ALEXA---NOT A SPECIAL BUY

This is the same price at Amazon and you will get them so fast.  I am still waiting for the ones I ordered the day of the TSV.   Not getting them till the 6th.   I am done with ordering anything Amazon from QVC

Valued Contributor

Re: SELLING AMAZON ALEXA---NOT A SPECIAL BUY

I ordered them a few days before  the TSV day and I got them in 2 days.  I was amazed how fast I got them I ordered the Tumblers and I had them in 3 days. I am finding the shipping is really much better. 

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the Amazon Echo Show?  I know QVC was selling a 2 pack for right under $100.00.  Just about every store was offering 1 for just under $50.00.  Since I didn't need 2, I placed my order from Target for 1 yesterday.  With my RED card, I got a little bit more off and free s/h.      

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Are you talking about the Amazon Echo Show?  I know QVC was selling a 2 pack for right under $100.00.  Just about every store was offering 1 for just under $50.00.  Since I didn't need 2, I placed my order from Target for 1 yesterday.  With my RED card, I got a little bit more off and free s/h.      

@Lipstickdiva   Yes I am and I still have not received mine.   I will only order from Amazon.  I have an order with a EDD of the 5th.  That is 2 days from today and it has not shipped yet.   I will order nothing else till things start moving and if they don't, I won't ordr from here for anyting else.    Amazon had them for 49.99 on black Friday.  I could have had them and set them up by now.    Not happy!!!