Honored Contributor

SATURDAY MORNING Q 7/18

[ Edited ]

Is it me, or does it just seem that one Saturday Morning Q host is a little bit more "hard sell" and product focused today....Perhaps the layoffs sent a message ....  Now Alberti seems to be his usual competent self.....

Maybe some good will come out of these sad changes...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Seems I remember that the person to whom you are referring, I think, got into some hot water over a particular comment she made when people were complaining about the abuse of her dogs. I'm not sure and I know I'll get in trouble bad to me Antonella did a much better job and perhaps they should have thought that through a little more enough said just my opinion

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

Seems I remember that the person to whom you are referring, I think, got into some hot water over a particular comment she made when people were complaining about the abuse of her dogs. I'm not sure and I know I'll get in trouble bad to me Antonella did a much better job and perhaps they should have thought that through a little more enough said just my opinion

I agree with you..Why is she still there? SMH

Valued Contributor

queen75 put the tv on mute and enjoy the scenery. That's Y

Respected Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

@SunnysMom ....I heard about that. That was sad. Apparently, the water wasn't "hot enough", more like "lukewarm"  because she is still keeping on.

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

queen75 put the tv on mute and enjoy the scenery. That's Y

@MrSour  What does that mean?