Frequent Contributor

S&H seems higher then usual on Christmas in July items!

I was surprised at the many items at $5.50 for rather small pieces instead of $3.50. Caused me not to purchase multiples on some really nice decor!
Also in many cases, the sale price averaged only about $4-5 of or less. Generally disappointed overall!
Valued Contributor

Re: S&H seems higher then usual on Christmas in July items!

it's called more profit on the backside that no one will notice

Esteemed Contributor

I paid $6 shipping for the 3 ft tree from Valerie.....

I hesitated when I saw the total, but I really want it...

Contributor

I thought the same thing.

Trusted Contributor

@littleminx wrote:
I was surprised at the many items at $5.50 for rather small pieces instead of $3.50. Caused me not to purchase multiples on some really nice decor!
Also in many cases, the sale price averaged only about $4-5 of or less. Generally disappointed overall!

I was up after 3:00 a.m. this morning and read your early morning post.  I also looked at the toys selection for CIJ and found that at that early morning time the 5.50 s/h charge was crossed out and 3.00 inserted instead.  I don't know who they are thinking of when they did this but there it was.

Trusted Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@littleminx wrote:

I was up after 3:00 a.m. this morning and read your early morning post.  I also looked at the toys selection for CIJ and found that at that early morning time the 5.50 s/h charge was crossed out and 3.00 inserted instead.  I don't know who they are thinking of when they did this but there it was.

To further explain I looked at T131186 and now looking at it again it's back to 5.50 s/h so maybe it pays to shop after 3:00 a.m.!

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhh,but they are "giving" us,  "easy-pay"   on everything.. what more could anyone want????.....................not!