Esteemed Contributor
@mtc you are far more optimistic than I am that there will be a "satisfactory end" to these issues. I seldom see what I would call a "banner" which should appear on the website BEFORE people are trying to access orders or whatever and having difficulties. I get the message afterward telling me that there is some issue "try again later". This is not a new issue with QVC and there have been no satisfactory resolution to things from my point of view, in fact, mostly it has gotten worse.
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:
@momtochloe you are far more optimistic than I am that there will be a "satisfactory end" to these issues. I seldom see what I would call a "banner" which should appear on the website BEFORE people are trying to access orders or whatever and having difficulties. I get the message afterward telling me that there is some issue "try again later". This is not a new issue withQVC and there have been no satisfactory resolution to things from my point of view, in fact, mostly it has gotten worse.

@GinaV24 I share your lack of optimism. It seems that no matter how many incarnations of a website they unleash there routinely are issues. In fact, I've been getting an error message or two since last night on the forums and the forum pages have been doing far more jumping around last night and this morning than I'm used to seeing. It really is a shame they can't seem to get this right and then leave it the heck alone...  Also, like you, when there are issues with the shopping site, I get error messages when I try to access something that can't be accessed and not any sort of heads-up that they're tinkering with the site yet again and to expect a frustrating experience.

Woman Frustrated

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
@stevieb, yes, it is a chronic issue and QVC's website continues to be one of the worst I use and I prefer online shopping these days.