Respected Contributor

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

Nothing special about this chocolate- You can buy it at the grocery store

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gogirlfriend:  I do think the Q has control they hired this Company and it is their responsibility to be sure they honor what they promised. I think a email stating we are having difficlties with our orders due to a shut down from Covid along with a ship date would have been nice and showed they cared about their customers. As far as I know Russell Stover did not contact the people who had advanced orders. Shipping out UPS 2nd day might have helped to get orders rolling.  When you have overextended sometimes you have to bite the bullet to make things right for your customers.

Regular Contributor

Just checked to make sure and YES the $250 for RS Christmas Chocolate HAS BEEN BILLED and PROCESSED through American Express since they eventually  "filled out a label" which the Q calls shipped.....but has not been receved by UPS.  It has been sitting like that for days after missing it's original date.  BILLING AND NOT SHIPPING IS INTENTIONAL.  Terrible.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3   That is not true.  They use a special recipe for QVC and the candy is really good.   No comparison to what you buy in the store and the tins are adorable. 

I got an email stating the candy tins were shipped 12/16, but tracking says the label was created but they haven't received the package. What type of game is this? Today is Christmas and I have no update.  I did receive 2 tins earlier and I like them but how are they allowed to say it's shipped and charge you when it clearly isn't?  I'm very disappointed in QVC!

Regular Contributor

Never did receive 3 of 5 orders.  Q NEVER got in touch with me in any way and when I called they were wanting compassion FOR RS.  However I WAS billed for all five and I did have them issue a refund.  Q and RS were irresponsible on EVERY level with me.  No communication, no product, billed anyway and no apology.  Something is very wrong with this situation.  BTW, my many, many orders from other companies were all on time and received before Christmas so it WAS NOT UPS or the mail in my case.

New Contributor

Ordered 9/23 nothing ordered cancelled 12/23 NOT BY ME!!Wanted tins for gifts.One for 86 yr mom who loves piece of candy day,I was so lookinf forward to giving her this,You would think order in sept. could be delivered by dec.SHAME ON BOTH QVC AND RUSSELL STOVER!They must  have taken more orders than they could fulfill.Russell Stover on QVC count me OUT!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 

Yes,For many years and in drug store too. This used to be my fav candy.

My daughter gave me a box for christmas  and it was soooooo stale,I threw  the whole box away.............

Sad!

Occasional Contributor

I never received mine either.  After almost a month of billing my card, and no tins, I called QVC and they issued a refund and I was just told that it looked like it got lost in the mail (UPS). Very disappointing. I've not had anything lost by UPS and it shows like UPS never received the item to begin with. Won't be ordering anything Russell Stover again. I agree, it would've been nice to be informed of RS failure to deliver on their orders.