Frequent Contributor

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

My Nov.7th order said the same thing on November 30th, when I ask the women I emailed at Russell Stover, she claimed it was already shipped and that my order was closed,  but it says right on there that it was not picked up by UPS. So I don't believe that will be shipping, I guess I am lucky I got what I got, my 2nd order will be here on the 22nd, I think?

Esteemed Contributor

HEY PEEPS MY ORDERS ARE HERE!!!!!!  ANYONE ELSE GET THEIRS???

Trusted Contributor

Nope still in process for nine days now, no movement.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe 

I got mine this evening! It's late,but it's ok because the tins are so cute. It was worth the wait!

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@BalletBabe 

I got mine this evening! It's late,but it's ok because the tins are so cute. It was worth the wait!

@KBEANS   Oh I am so glad!!!! I bought them last year also and I just love them.   The candy is awesome also.  I was told by RS that they have a special recipe for QVC.  Candy is so much better then in the stores!   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Silkeej wrote:

Nope still in process for nine days now, no movement.

I am sorry @Silkee   I hope you get them soon. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for all your encourgement, but I have given up on getting my order, I am going out to purchase from a local chocolate company today. I am really glad some got their orders but know I am not alone in being very disappointed in QVC and Russell Stover. I contacted the social team at the Q and they said they would check into a shipping date and let me know,but I have not heard back so obviously they could not get any information from Russell Stover.

Frequent Contributor

I don't think QVC had any control over it, I highly doubt QVC will have them on next year, what a disappointment for a lot of people who ordered them and wanted it for Christmas ☹️☹️☹️

Occasional Contributor

Same here, ordered for December 7 ship date and order has been in processing que for 10 days.  Very disappointed.  Never again.

Frequent Visitor

Mine was in process for quite a few days, I tried canceling and it wouldn't let me because I couldn't rely on getting them so I decided to buy locally. Then yesterday, my EDD changed from 12/18 to 12/28.
So I tried canceling again and this time they canceled. Its disappointing as my family was looking forward to these, but I was going to be seeing my family before I'd have them. Im disappointed, not only many of our orders are late but there was no or very little communication. Ill never order Russell Stover again or for that matter buy anything Russell Stover from anywhere.