Frequent Contributor

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

I did get one 1of my 3 orders, 1 is in process since 12/11, and the one that was supposedly shipped on Nov. 30th, the lady I emailed said it was closed and shipped, even though it said label created but was never picked up by UPS. I am glad I ordered a different brand because I don't believe i will be getting any of my other orders! Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@gogirlfriend wrote:

I did get one 1of my 3 orders, 1 is in process since 12/11, and the one that was supposedly shipped on Nov. 30th, the lady I emailed said it was closed and shipped, even though it said label created but was never picked up by UPS. I am glad I ordered a different brand because I don't believe i will be getting any of my other orders! Just my opinion.

@gogirlfriend   The Dec 11th order will not get delivered until next week.  

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe  I am still in process it has been that way now for 7 days. I know they are behind. My delivery date said 12/16 which obvioulsy came and went. Have you heard anything on how far back they are? I don't wany to buy local if it is indeed coming. Thanks for your help.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@BalletBabe  I am still in process it has been that way now for 7 days. I know they are behind. My delivery date said 12/16 which obvioulsy came and went. Have you heard anything on how far back they are? I don't wany to buy local if it is indeed coming. Thanks for your help.

@Silkeej  Mine was supposed to be delivered the 14th.  The lady said it would be a week late but would receive by Christmas.  That is all I know.  i am waiting as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you that gives me some hope mine might still be coming. I wish us both good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Thank you that gives me some hope mine might still be coming. I wish us both good luck.

@Silkeej   LOL Your welcome.   I have the big boss phone.  She said don't give it out but if we don't get our orders I will give it out.  because this is wrong.

Valued Contributor

I received both of my orders last month. No delay at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@gogirlfriend  @Silkeej @MathisFan @badbadshopper @Tukey   My orders have shipped!!!    Will be here Saturday!!!

Highlighted

Mine said shipped on 15th of Dec and now telling me UPS has not picked up shipment, but they have charged my credit card. I ordered 4 of them of the 5 piece tins. Very disappointed 

Occasional Contributor

cape coral said "Mine said shipped on 15th of Dec and now telling me UPS has not picked up shipment, but they have charged my credit card."

Mine has been that way since November 20th.  I wouldn't get my hopes up unless UPS says it moves.