Esteemed Contributor

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

@Silkeej wrote:

@BalletBabe  Was so excited today it said my order was in process than later it was on backorder. I hope you are right and they are just shlpping late.  I ltalk lto CS and they said they can't guarantee delivery. I said the buyers at QVC need to look at this Vendor and how they cannot handle large orders and perhaps find someone else at Christmas time. This is so disappointing for those of us who ordered months ago. Not one word from Russell Stover to its customers and I am not buying Covid. I will never buy from them again they are not reliable. I will wait a couple weeks as CS suggested and then i guess buy local its too late to try to find another replacement for my Christmas stockings. 

@Silkeej   I talked to a higher up and she said we will get them by Christmas.  I have her number but she asked I don't give it out.   I will pass a message along if you have any issues but she promised that all orders will be filled and received by Christmas.  Hang in there!   I check messages daily so if you see your order isn't moving let me know, I will let her know.  !!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe Thank you so much for your encourgement. I just thought the Christmas tins would be a great stocking stuffer for my family.  I look everyday for movement and I will let you know if it doesn't move. I am still hopeful but sad. This is not something you will find on the local market that's why I ordered it. 

Frequent Contributor

I have had the November 7th order waiting for shipment since November 30th I highly doubt they will be sending that one out, since it's been 2 weeks, they made a label but never sent it!  but the November 30th shipment did ship yesterday, at least I see movement on that one, I also have  that phone number that I got in an email from a higher up at Russell Stover!

Esteemed Contributor

@gogirlfriend wrote:

I have had the November 7th order waiting for shipment since November 30th I highly doubt they will be sending that one out, since it's been 2 weeks, they made a label but never sent it!  but the November 30th shipment did ship yesterday, at least I see movement on that one, I also have  that phone number that I got in an email from a higher up at Russell Stover!

I doubt you have the higher up number but they promised they would be delivering.  Give it a chance in the next week.  THe higher up I spoke to is the one that works with QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

My order has been in process for the last four days, just...

@BalletBabe My order has been in process for the last four days, just sitting there,  I don't know if it has shipped and they haven;t updated QVC, but they have an  estimated arrival date and I checked my credit card and the charge is in pending. Does that mean it will ship?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My order has been in process for the last four days, just...

@Silkeej wrote:

@BalletBabe My order has been in process for the last four days, just sitting there,  I don't know if it has shipped and they haven;t updated QVC, but they have an  estimated arrival date and I checked my credit card and the charge is in pending. Does that mean it will ship?

@Silkeej   If your order was scheduled to be shipped out by the 14th as mine was, those haven't shipped yet.  They said they are running about a week behind but that we will have them by Christmas.  I know it is hard waiting as I am in the same boat, but people are starting to get them so I feel pretty good that we will also.   I will post when I see mine have shipped.   

Occasional Contributor

My order for the chocolate filled ornaments got a tracking number on 11/20 and has not moved since. 

When should I give up and get a refund?

Esteemed Contributor

@badbadshopper wrote:

My order for the chocolate filled ornaments got a tracking number on 11/20 and has not moved since. 

When should I give up and get a refund?

@badbadshopper   You mean from Russell Stover?  That has to be your decision.  I just know what they told me and that is everyone will have their orders by Christmas.  (From RS)   I took it they might not arrive till the 23rd.  If you need them sooner that is between you and QVC.   Hope you get yours 

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe Thanks for the information I am very hopeful this is going to ship anyday. It's good to hear customers arel getting their orders. Thanks please do post when yours has shipped and I will too. Thank you for being so helpful it is appreciated. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@BalletBabe Thanks for the information I am very hopeful this is going to ship anyday. It's good to hear customers arel getting their orders. Thanks please do post when yours has shipped and I will too. Thank you for being so helpful it is appreciated. 

@Silkeej   You are very welcome and I will keep you posted on my order.