Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,632
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

I ordered directl from RS this year and got the shipment pretty quickly - 4 or 5 days..

 

I got the character tins from QVC last year but didn't really want them again.  The candy was excellent - delicious and very fresh.  

 

My Dad always bought RS candy and it was always good - very high quality for the price.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 126
Registered: ‎04-30-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

Has anybody gotten any of the Russell  Stover candy delivered yet? I have 2 that a label has been made but hasnt been sent, the TSV label has been made since the 30th and the other one just today.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎11-28-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

Same here.   So disgusted.  I ordered two sets of tins.   Too late for me to shop out.  Wanted some to fill some boxes with gifts to family.  So angry right now 

 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎11-28-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

They were gifts to send out of state for xmas   

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,426
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders


@gogirlfriend wrote:

Has anybody gotten any of the Russell  Stover candy delivered yet? I have 2 that a label has been made but hasnt been sent, the TSV label has been made since the 30th and the other one just today.



@gogirlfriend   Candy according to RS is being shipped by Wed.  The orders from Dec 7th will ship sometime around the 15th.  I spoke with a higher up.   

Occasional Visitor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎12-08-2020

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

I had a ship date of 11/30, but now mine says backordered. I wanted to give these to my grandkids with the candy and some money, but will probably have to come up with another idea Smiley Sad

Super Contributor
Posts: 446
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

I ordered the set of tins last year and they were very well received.  I didn't want to give people more tins this year so I went with the Harry and David truffle boxes (6 truffles in a Xmassy box).  I feel bad for all of you who got stiffed.   I know you were either looking forward to eating this nice candy or sharing these with your loved ones.  They are an awesome gift.  I wonder what happened.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,426
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders


@Nancyjo6356 wrote:

I had a ship date of 11/30, but now mine says backordered. I wanted to give these to my grandkids with the candy and some money, but will probably have to come up with another idea Smiley Sad


@Nancyjo6356   Wait another week before you give up because she told me that they would be getting out the Nov 30 orders this week...  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,426
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders


@Teddybird wrote:

I ordered the set of tins last year and they were very well received.  I didn't want to give people more tins this year so I went with the Harry and David truffle boxes (6 truffles in a Xmassy box).  I feel bad for all of you who got stiffed.   I know you were either looking forward to eating this nice candy or sharing these with your loved ones.  They are an awesome gift.  I wonder what happened.


@Teddybird   THey are coming just going to be late. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,558
Registered: ‎04-01-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

@BalletBabe  Was so excited today it said my order was in process than later it was on backorder. I hope you are right and they are just shlpping late.  I ltalk lto CS and they said they can't guarantee delivery. I said the buyers at QVC need to look at this Vendor and how they cannot handle large orders and perhaps find someone else at Christmas time. This is so disappointing for those of us who ordered months ago. Not one word from Russell Stover to its customers and I am not buying Covid. I will never buy from them again they are not reliable. I will wait a couple weeks as CS suggested and then i guess buy local its too late to try to find another replacement for my Christmas stockings.