Honored Contributor

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

@BalletBabe.  Wow, you really must be busy.  Are you involved in a Nutcracker performance?   Oops, i said a bad word.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  Wow, you really must be busy.  Are you involved in a Nutcracker performance?   Oops, i said a bad word.

@Kachina624   I am, but performances are minimal this year because of Covid.  I also do Choreography for Competition teams and performances.   I am so disappointed because we always go to NY to See Nutcracker, but not this year.  It has been rough trying to work around this virus.  Hope someday we can get back to normal.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe. What are you going to do with your spare time once you get your Russell Stover order?

I'm impressed that @BalletBabe took the bull by the horns and got to the bottom of the RS issue.  Nice work!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe. What are you going to do with your spare time once you get your Russell Stover order?

I'm impressed that @BalletBabe took the bull by the horns and got to the bottom of the RS issue.  Nice work!  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal   Thank You!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks to everybody who did the leg work on this.

I've had a shipping label since 11/20, but no movement.  I was about to call and cancel, but I guess I'll wait another week or so.

Frequent Contributor

Mine has been in preparing the label for almost a week now, I tried to cancel the advent calendar, it said I was going to ship on the 12th, then I tried to cancel again and it said it was going to ship on the 14th, why don't they just cancel the advent calendar totally since it will be so late, 

Esteemed Contributor

@gogirlfriend wrote:

Mine has been in preparing the label for almost a week now, I tried to cancel the advent calendar, it said I was going to ship on the 12th, then I tried to cancel again and it said it was going to ship on the 14th, why don't they just cancel the advent calendar totally since it will be so late, 

@gogirlfriend   THey did that to me also.  Contact the qvcsocialteam and see if they can do anything.  Did they take the money?  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@gogirlfriend wrote:

@gogirlfriend   THey did that to me also.  Contact the qvcsocialteam and see if they can do anything.  Did they take the money?  I highly recommending calling RS and filing a complaint   1-800-777-4028   Do not call on weekends,  Wait till Monday.  Good Luck

Frequent Contributor

They took the first easy pay for the November 9th shipment, I have gotten 2 emails from them saying the are working as fast as they can and that everything was suppose to be shipped by the end of this week, they included a phone number to call, if I have any questions 

Esteemed Contributor

@gogirlfriend wrote:

They took the first easy pay for the November 9th shipment, I have gotten 2 emails from them saying the are working as fast as they can and that everything was suppose to be shipped by the end of this week, they included a phone number to call, if I have any questions 

@gogirlfriend   Yes the manager told me that they are working 24/7    Glad they emailed you.  Knowing something helps!