Respected Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

I keep wondering at what point is the tribe going to wise up and realize they are buying junk marked up 10 times or more?  Sooner or later the tribe is going to have to call it quits to supporting LR.  How much garbage can people cram into their homes? 

The response from LR was a bit snippy  to the person complaining about the shoddy vase.  I think LR got rid of all the other complaints on her social media.  What a joke!

Respected Contributor

@maximillion   May I ask who you are talking to?  Your comment is confusing.

Frequent Contributor

Good post! It sounds like LR is guilty of the old bait-and-switch! She reels in the customers with quality merchandise and then switches to inferior merchandise. Only an idiot wouldn't know the difference.

Honored Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

Why would someone who was worried about stalkers list their own personal address as their business address? Doesn't seem like a very smart move.

I am beyond shocked that she did that.  Get a PO Box or something.  Never use your personal address.

She can't be so naive to think that nobody would be any to get that info eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@maximillion wrote:

Why would someone who was worried about stalkers list their own personal address as their business address? Doesn't seem like a very smart move.

I am beyond shocked that she did that.  Get a PO Box or something.  Never use your personal address.

She can't be so naive to think that nobody would be any to get that info eventually.

@Bri369 .  Kind of makes you wonder if she ever really did have stalkers.

Honored Contributor

We put a lot of time and effort into finding beautiful, quality treasures for you. If there is an issue with the quality of an item I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify that. We have a customer care department and that is where you can connect with Nancy and we could have hopefully helped you. Our customer care is not on this social platform so this is not where this could have been addressed. If you would like to contact us please send an email to customercare...

This is her response to the woman who complained about the pitcher.  It's very snippy, IMO

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@maximillion wrote:

@Bri369 .  Kind of makes you wonder if she ever really did have stalkers.

She did.  I think one of them went though Pat to try to find her.  

Even if she didn't have a stalker or stalkers, it's still not a good idea to have your personal address available online.  

Regular Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@maximillion wrote:

I agree. I saw that address on that webiste iand thought "that can't be her house.  But when I went to zillow.com to check it out, yes it was  her house.  Oh and I'm more curious than stalker!  Nice house.  Not a mansion but pretty nice but why put it on the documents?  Get a P.O.Box

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

We put a lot of time and effort into finding beautiful, quality treasures for you. If there is an issue with the quality of an item I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify that. We have a customer care department and that is where you can connect with Nancy and we could have hopefully helped you. Our customer care is not on this social platform so this is not where this could have been addressed. If you would like to contact us please send an email to customercare...

This is her response to the woman who complained about the pitcher.  It's very snippy, IMO

I find it to be snippy too.  However, if called on it, I could see her coming back with "well I was just directing her as to where to go so we could help her".  She played her statement very well.  She is a smart cookie.

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

I find it to be snippy too.  However, if called on it, I could see her coming back with "well I was just directing her as to where to go so we could help her".  She played her statement very well.  She is a smart cookie.

All she said to say was "I'm sorry you have an issue.  Our customer care will be happy to help you.  Please email them at..."   No need for anything else.  I get the feeling she gets personally insulted at any criticism or issue that comes up in business.