Frequent Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

Why would someone who was worried about stalkers list their own personal address as their business address? Doesn't seem like a very smart move.

Frequent Contributor

I don't think that the Q would want her back after this personal business venture of hers. She has lost a lot of credibility with her enamored fans. New viewers would say, "Lisa Who?"

Frequent Contributor

You are assuming that there will be a year four!? I would then think that her "Tribe" should be renamed "Idiots".

Frequent Contributor

Her glory days are over!

Honored Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

You are assuming that there will be a year four!? I would then think that her "Tribe" should be renamed "Idiots".

@maximillion   If you don't quote the person you're replying to, we don't know who you're replying to.  The reply doesn't post directly below the post you're replying to.  I hope this makes sense.  After you click "reply" in the upper right corner right above the box just hit the "quote" button.  The post you're replying to will then come down.  Just go down a few spaces below the post and start typing your reply.  

This isn't meant as a criticism.  I just noticed you were new here and didn't realize how to do this.  I hope this is helpful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

Either this is all a big joke to you or there really is a sucker born every minute!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@maximillion wrote:

@maximillion   If @NickNack you don't quote the person you're replying to, we don't know who you're replying to.  The reply doesn't post directly below the post you're replying to.  I hope this makes sense.  After you click "reply" in the upper right corner right above the box just hit the "quote" button.  The post you're replying to will then come down.  Just go down a few spaces below the post and start typing your reply.  

This isn't meant as a criticism.  I just noticed you were new here and didn't realize how to do this.  I hope this is helpful.

@NickNack  Thank you for this info.  I've been here for a long time, and I didn't know how to do this.  Kudos - Thanks!  Mistic Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@maximillion wrote:

@maximillion   If @NickNack you don't quote the person you're replying to, we don't know who you're replying to.  The reply doesn't post directly below the post you're replying to.  I hope this makes sense.  After you click "reply" in the upper right corner right above the box just hit the "quote" button.  The post you're replying to will then come down.  Just go down a few spaces below the post and start typing your reply.  

@NickNack  Thank you for this info.  I've been here for a long time, and I didn't know how to do this.  Kudos - Thanks!  Mistic Smiley Happy

@Mistic   You're welcome!  I think it took most of us a while to figure that out.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@iTalia ,  how do I find the reviews? Am I looking under the wrond name?

Frequent Contributor

Who's paying you to tell these lies? Or are you a LR stalker?