Trusted Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

Omg 34 pages of responses lol. Um she creates buzz, attraction and so much response. She generates web traffic on this board. Its clear nobody gets this kind of response. Lisa is a complete total phenom. If she ever returned to QVC it would crash boards. It's never going to happen her biz keeps flourishing. Omg the new purse she has is so divine and so rich looking. I GOT IT LOVE it aka GILI. The woman utterly astounds me
Trusted Contributor

That purse is cheap, low quality trash.  Look at the close ups.

And it's an advance order.  You will pay for it immediately and you will see it when she gets around to sending it to you.  Keep your fingers crossed that it does not get lost.

Super Contributor

Jonnysbro  my dear are the only one who continues to toot the horn and blow the whistle.  Most others are in touch with reality.  Hook up with the tribe talk and get the real facts.  

Trusted Contributor

Lisa astounds me too.

I could never beg for free services from a doctor.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  Assuming you want all this negative publicity.  Hardly 34 pages of singing praises.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg 34 pages of responses lol. Um she creates buzz, attraction and so much response. She generates web traffic on this board. Its clear nobody gets this kind of response. Lisa is a complete total phenom. If she ever returned to QVC it would crash boards. It's never going to happen her biz keeps flourishing. Omg the new purse she has is so divine and so rich looking. I GOT IT LOVE it aka GILI. The woman utterly astounds me

@JONNYSBRO   34 pages of honest criticism except for the posts from you.  I'm sure that's not the kind of "buzz" she wants to create.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This doesn’t sound like JB to me.  Was cover just blown by forgetting to carefully place grammatical misspeak? 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hyperbole is overrated.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This doesn’t sound like JB to me.  Was cover just blown by forgetting to carefully place grammatical misspeak? 

@Shawnie   It sounds exactly like him to me.  "Um, buzz.  Its instead of It's.  phenom."  It all sounds like him.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

We put a lot of time and effort into finding beautiful, quality treasures for you. If there is an issue with the quality of an item I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify that. We have a customer care department and that is where you can connect with Nancy and we could have hopefully helped you. Our customer care is not on this social platform so this is not where this could have been addressed. If you would like to contact us please send an email to customercare...

This is her response to the woman who complained about the pitcher.  It's very snippy, IMO

I find it to be snippy too.  However, if called on it, I could see her coming back with "well I was just directing her as to where to go so we could help her".  She played her statement very well.  She is a smart cookie.

All she said to say was "I'm sorry you have an issue.  Our customer care will be happy to help you.  Please email them at..."   No need for anything else.  I get the feeling she gets personally insulted at any criticism or issue that comes up in business.

Yes, exactly.  You said it much better than I did.  :-)

It's like, "How dare you not like something after all the time and trouble I went to?"  Not one word about being sorry the poster was disappointed.  

Yes, as though she was giving them a gift! The gift of her time and attention to send them the item that they clearly paid for with their hard earned money!