Valued Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

My question of the day. Why does every little thing this woman does have to be posted and documented to Facebook! Talk about insecurity. SMH.

Today’s video... laser treatment on face. My first thought, yep the cruise is around the corner. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

My question of the day. Why does every little thing this woman does have to be posted and documented to Facebook! Talk about insecurity. SMH.

Today’s video... laser treatment on face. My first thought, yep the cruise is around the corner. 

Probaby she got a discount from the doctor.  LOL

Valued Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@iTalia ,  I cannot see the visitor posts since she banned me in the early days for questioning her business model.

It will be interesting to see if her more loyal Tribe members now  rush in and try and  save her with an influx of good reviews.  1 star out of 5 is damaging.  I hope David saves his reputation when all it said and done.

What happened to Nancy? Do you think she is bailing?

@Sheilaray, I know other people who have also been banned from her page but they’re still able to see visitor section but it’s through a different way. It’s under the tab Community instead. See if that works for you. Lisa’s page is public so her banning people shouldn’t prevent someone still seeing everything posted if they have a FB account. 

Noticed yesterday when someone asked how long has David been gone from QVC. Lisa replied he’s been gone for about 2 years and now he’s working WITH her. I found that an interesting choice of words. She didn’t say David was working FOR HER, but rather with her. I find that very telling because I never really believed she pays David. I get the impression he just helps her out etc. David currently has a real job in NYC where he gets paid actual money and not food and/or paid trips like Lisa only offers to her “employees”. 

As for Nancy, Lisa replied to somebody yesterday that Nancy is taking care of herself per her doctors orders. Who really knows what that means. There seems to be lots of shady things going on. 

Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

The thing is, she says she had this procedure on Valentine's Day and posts this video two days later, yet she posted a picture yesterday buying shelves at Lowe's and her face looked like it's usual filtered self...

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

There are two businesses that are listed from her home address.  One is Smarter Luxury and the other is Robertson Media.

I can't find out anything about Robertson Media?

From a site called Buzzfile:

"Business Description:

Robertson Media/Sales Consulting Incorpo is located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. This organization primarily operates in the Business Consulting, nec business / industry within the Engineering, Accounting, Research, and Management Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. Robertson Media/Sales Consulting Incorpo is estimated to generate $28,287 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location."

Based on that information Lisa's "business" is more of a hobby than a means to support herself.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

Probaby she got a discount from the doctor.  LOL

She mentioned the doctor’s name - I’m guessing it was free. : ) 

Trusted Contributor

If this is a hobby, it's a very expensive hobby!

I also noticed the discrepancy in her photographs.  I have always said she takes pictures and saves them for when she needs something to post.  Right now, anything to change the subject is what she is trying to do.  Obviously, she is not paying attention to the disconnect.

She has posted pictures from this doctor before and yes, she has to be getting a discount.  She went there for laser on her "rosacea" a few years ago.  The pictures are on her social media.

She has posted pictures of herself at the urgent care center too.  Who does this?  It's crazy.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have rosace and have had for many years.  I use a prescription cream and it controls the flare ups just fine.  I have also had rosace in one of my eyes.  I have an excellent dermatologist, highly recommended and a leader in his field.   The waiting room is filled with lots of local and out of town notable who's who.   Never has he recommended a laser procedure since  prescription creams and gels seem to work.   I guess   I could have a laser treatment if i want to look youthful and flawless and tell my friends i had laser for my rosace.   Always a scam going on.  

Valued Contributor

@xstephx wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

The thing is, she says she had this procedure on Valentine's Day and posts this video two days later, yet she posted a picture yesterday buying shelves at Lowe's and her face looked like it's usual filtered self...

@xstephx, wow EXCELLENT CATCH! Never even thought of that. What a huge fake she is. As someone already mentioned she posts things all out of order just for content to post. She really plays people for fools! 

Honored Contributor

In the post regarding the laser treatment, she mentioned the exact specific name of the laser treatment about 15x.  Very subtle LOL.