Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is as fake news as u can get about LRz business. Since beginning of year shes had over 80 sellouts. Things have flown out so quickly she barely has any product. Shes almost in year four of her biz. Most businesses come and go in a year but not LR. Her business is flourishing

According to Bizapedia,her company age is 2 years, 3 months.  That's not "almost in year four".  

And it is absolutely untrue that most businesses fail within a year.

#FakeNews

Valued Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@iTalia ,  how do I find the reviews? Am I looking under the wrond name?

Hi @Sheilaray. Not sure what reviews your referring to but I’ll direct you to both. There are reviews on Bizapedia website when you search Smarter Luxury llc, that’s the name of the LR business. (6 reviews there that speak 100% truth and I’m glad it’s out there for all to see!) 

And of course dissatisfied customers are always leaving Lisa their complaints on her FB page under the visitors section. Those reviews however are often deleted by Lisa at lightning speed or she replies to them but with much attitude. 

Lisa does not know how to tolerate any negativity without getting completely defensive and that is now catching up to her because customers are angry at being ignored by CS, getting ripped off and Lisa’s shoddy merchandise being touted as quality when it’s anything but that. 

She thought she could use her QVC popularity and continue to just ride the waves and her customers will always buy her junk regardless but finally they now see what she’s really doing. She can only fool people for so long before the last laugh is on her! Now the you know what is hitting the fan. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iTalia ,  I cannot see the visitor posts since she banned me in the early days for questioning her business model.

It will be interesting to see if her more loyal Tribe members now  rush in and try and  save her with an influx of good reviews.  1 star out of 5 is damaging.  I hope David saves his reputation when all it said and done.

What happened to Nancy? Do you think she is bailing?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@iTalia ,  I cannot see the visitor posts since she banned me in the early days for questioning her business model.

It will be interesting to see if her more loyal Tribe members now  rush into try and  save her with an influx of good reviews.  1 star out of 5 it damaging.  I hope David saves his reputation when all it said and done.

@Sheilaray   When I was reading the comment about the pitcher yesterday, someone asked her how Nancy was doing.  Lisa replied that Nancy was resting at home per doctor's orders.  I thought it interesting that she told the complainer she needed to contact Nancy at Customer Service when Nancy obviously isn't even working right now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

It will be interesting to see if her more loyal Tribe members now  rush into try and  save her with an influx of good reviews.  1 star out of 5 it damaging.  I hope David saves his reputation when all it said and done.

@Sheilaray   When I was reading the comment about the pitcher yesterday, someone asked her how Nancy was doing.  Lisa replied that Nancy was resting at home per doctor's orders.  I thought it interesting that she told the complainer she needed to contact Nancy at Customer Service when Nancy obviously isn't even working right now.

Nancy was in the hospital for awhile and working customer service on her laptop or ipad, (I forgot which) from her hospital bed even though according to Lisa she told her to just rest and not worry about it. She's home now (her own home) and working from there. I don't remember the exact time frame but it was around the time Lisa made her 2 trips to Vegas within a short period of time. One would have thought Lisa might cancel the Vegas trips and tend to business herself but one would be wrong. Treasure seeking and video making of herself there far outweighs that. No one has said what exactly Nancy's health issue was, and it really isn't anybody's business unless Nancy chooses to tell but many have sent get well messages via Lisa facebook.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read lots of reviews on Yelp.  I also read   reviews on Google, store websites, Ebay, Amazon. In other words  businesses allow customer reviews regarding customer service, product reviews.   I  am concerned why she doesn't allow reviews  on her website.       

As far as jewelry.   I have gold jewelry,  costume jewelry, silver, tri color, etc.   I prefer silver, silverplated, Epiphany from QVC.  I have pieces from JTV, HSN, Evine, and QVC.  I also have pieces from various department stores.   When wearing my rings and earrings I shower, go to the hair salon, go swimming, work out, wear while and after used hair spray, put lotion on my hands and so on.   Nothing I have has tarnished, had  peeling material and  still looks  like new.    I wouldn't waste my time or money  buying anything i have to baby while  wearing.   All the hype about tarnishing, storing and the air quaility blah blah blah.  Who in the world would buy jewelry they have to spend that much time using caution.   I don't understand.  

If I purchase on line decor I buy from Ballard Designs or other high quaility sites.  If i want a $300 purse I can order from QVC and have easy pays, great quality at usually great prices.  I am not spending $100, 200 or 300 on a no name purse.   Home decor changes so often i am not spening a fortune on junk i decide the following year i want to replace.  There are way too many brick and mortars i purchase from and make sure they are the color and quality i want plus for the price charged for one item on LR.com I can purchase several items elsewhere.   

If I step on anyone's toes I am sorry.  I have expressed my personal opinions in regard to spending my hard earned money.  I am not purchasing poor quality, I am not buying from any store or website where I can't find customer and product reviews.   I haven't purchased any item from LR.com.  I find the pricing way out of line.  The advance ordering, no way would i buy and my credit card be billed that far in advance.   Normal procedure for businesses with advance orders, credit cards aren't billed until  an item ships.    I don't understand people not seeing that as a questionable problem.  Don't care for the return policy. 

Honored Contributor

I think she has a few decent home decor items. Not one item however, cannot be found elsewhere for less, usually a lot less. I like the fake flowers she sells, very pretty.  But $300 for 2 fake orchids in a vase? I am honestly wondering if that is a typo, because i cannot fathom paying that. But people will.

Honored Contributor

There are two businesses that are listed from her home address.  One is Smarter Luxury and the other is Robertson Media.

I can't find out anything about Robertson Media?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

There are two businesses that are listed from her home address.  One is Smarter Luxury and the other is Robertson Media.

I can't find out anything about Robertson Media?

From a site called Buzzfile:

"Business Description:

Robertson Media/Sales Consulting Incorpo is located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. This organization primarily operates in the Business Consulting, nec business / industry within the Engineering, Accounting, Research, and Management Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. Robertson Media/Sales Consulting Incorpo is estimated to generate $28,287 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location."

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Caffeina .

I just found this about Robertson Media:

There are 5 trademarks either applied for or owned by companies that go by the name of Robertson Media Sales Consulting Incorporated.

The trademarks on file for companies that go by the name of Robertson Media Sales Consulting Incorporated are Arezzo Gold, Arezzo Silver, Arezzo Style, Lisa Says, and Vlogazine.