Honored Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

[ Edited ]

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369  on my FB app - it is right above the "About" section with her website address.  Called "See Visitor Posts".

@Mj12   @iTalia   @Bri369   It looks like she's deleted the Visitor Posts now.  Photos is above the About section now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

@NickNack 
On her page on the left column, scroll down to the "community" option below "info and ads" and that will take you to visitor posts. The complaint is still there.

Respected Contributor

I went to that Biz.... (can't remember the name) and read the reviews that they had.  Shoppers are not happy at all.  Little to no Customer Service?  Huh?  JMO  -  That should be your number one priority with a business.  With so many places to shop online now, how long till they go elsewhere when issues are not addressed?  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@xstephx wrote:

@NickNack 
On her page on the left column, scroll down to the "community" option below "info and ads" and that will take you to visitor posts. The complaint is still there.

Thank you @xstephx .  Lisa responded to it, so it doesn't seem like she's going to delete that one.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Contributor

At this point, Lisa has no choice but to respond- she is well aware that her "tribe" is getting angry at being ignored when there is a problem. It's funny how compliments are allowed on her page, but she is very clear that her page is not for complaints. 

Honored Contributor

I’m surprised she responded; I recall she does respond occasionally to complaints - but defensively. No apology, no “we will contact you to make this right” etc. 

Super Contributor

@xstephx wrote:

At this point, Lisa has no choice but to respond- she is well aware that her "tribe" is getting angry at being ignored when there is a problem. It's funny how compliments are allowed on her page, but she is very clear that her page is not for complaints. 

Basically Lisa just redirected the complaint to her customer service person, who is about as responsive as Lisa herself, which is the problem with Lisa's little enterprise.  Redirecting complaints from her social media platform is not being helpful.  She's passing the buck.  Lisa is not a hands-on type of person.  She never was at the Q.  She still expects all the grunt work to be done for her.  The only things she does is pose with her merchandise, do romper room chats, and post various nondescript events in her life and things she's found on the web.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369  on my FB app - it is right above the "About" section with her website address.  Called "See Visitor Posts".

@Mj12   @iTalia   @Bri369   It looks like she's deleted the Visitor Posts now.  Photos is above the About section now.

The Pitcher complaint is still there with a pretty snippy reply from LR.

Frequent Contributor

I don't understand why she left the Q if all she wants to do now is present and sell merchandise?! Huh? She's finding out now about all of the hard work by the rest of the staff at the Q that makes for a successful business. It's like the actor who leaves a hit show to have their own show thinking that the show's success is all about them. And then, their new solo show flops. Anyone else see any corolation here besides me?!

Frequent Contributor

And people always complain that the Q doesn't care about their loyal customers. I just wonder how LR's customers are going to feel when she quietly closes her business and they are left high and dry without their money or their paid-for-in-advance merchandise. They will come crawling back to the Q, if they haven't already.