Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

@iTalia wrote:

Does anyone ever read the visitors section on her FB page? Frustrated customers all the time and coming out of the woodwork. Check it out now before it goes poof because LR wants to mask everything and won’t allow anybody to see how she really is and how she runs this corrupt business. 

Oh my - that won't last long. 

It's really a disservice to her customers that reviews are not permitted.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

Does anyone ever read the visitors section on her FB page? Frustrated customers all the time and coming out of the woodwork. Check it out now before it goes poof because LR wants to mask everything and won’t allow anybody to see how she really is and how she runs this corrupt business. 

Oh my - that won't last long. 

It's really a disservice to her customers that reviews are not permitted.

Where's the vistor's section on her FB page?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369  on my FB app - it is right above the "About" section with her website address.  Called "See Visitor Posts".

Honored Contributor

Thank @Mj12 

I had no idea that was even there

Frequent Contributor

And I am most certain that she uses those trips to Italy as a tax write-off for her company. It's a business expense, after all, right? HaHaHa She has to have someone pay for those expensive trips to Italy. I am sure that she won't be paying for her own cruise fare for her little cruise, either. Why not let her customers pay for it or use that as a tax write-off, too.

Respected Contributor

i only see one adverse comment about a pitcher.

Valued Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

And I am most certain that she uses those trips to Italy as a tax write-off for her company. It's a business expense, after all, right? HaHaHa She has to have someone pay for those expensive trips to Italy. I am sure that she won't be paying for her own cruise fare for her little cruise, either. Why not let her customers pay for it or use that as a tax write-off, too.

That’s right. Lisa writes off all her vacations aka traveling trips to find “treasures” as a tax write off. LR and her team are also cruising for free. It was part of the package deal that if so many people signed up within the beginning months well then Lisa’s company will all go on this cruise at no cost to them. That’s the only reason why that trip is even happening. Lisa does not have the kind of money otherwise to even think about paying for a cruise out of her own pocket. It’s why she was so passionate about the signing up thing when she first launched the news about the cruise. She uses her tribe hard and some people are very blind to it and rather not hear about how manipulative she is. 

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie, There are some near every single day but they’re deleted by Lisa as fast as they come in. 

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

She deletes any complaint almost immediately. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@iTalia   Where is the visitors section?  I'm just now reading your post and can't find it on her FB page.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau