Super Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

OK OK!   I don't know where the conversation started LR made anyone.  I may have started reading on the tail end and missed alot of conversation but I don't believe she made anyone.   Denese, Chaz, Mark Zunino, Leslie what's her name and all others too numerous to mention, she did not make any of these people.  Each are very talented on their own and had established themselves in business before their products came to QVC.   They made themselves no one else made them.  

Respected Contributor

I am sure QVC would hire her back.  She was great at her job.

Respected Contributor

@Sadie45 ~  "WOOT ~ AMEN!"  Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

The notion LR made these vendors came from none other but JB himself/herself. 

I just checked out Bizapedia -- not such nice comments about LR's merchandise.  Also, it lists the age of the company as 2 years, 3 months.:

Trusted Contributor

Lisa has stated many times that she would never go back to QVC.  She likes working for herself.

I doubt QVC is interested in trying to convince anyone to work there.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali I just read the comments myself and I agree not very nice comments. I’m sure the one star was given because it needed a rating and they gave the lowest possible one. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

BAM! WOW! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Read the reviews on Bizapedia. LR better think about slowing backing out of this so called business and quietly go hide somewhere. It’s getting real and customers are waking up to her snake oil practices. Those are legitimate reviews and they are 100% accurate. Her “treasures” are nothing but cheap junk. Tarnished jewelry to home decor & accessories that are cheaply made. Customers are giving her a big slam! It’s about time it caught up with her. You can only fool people for so long before your dishonesty finds you out. Her markups are ridiculous on everything and her quality is extremely poor; Lisa should be ashamed of herself for taking her loyal fans for a ride. 

That cleaning video Lisa did really bit her in the you know where. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up deleting it. 

Trusted Contributor

That's the problem with damage control.  The damage was already done.

Valued Contributor

P.S. the fabulous “treasure” for tomorrow (Friday) can be yours for a whopping $300. Yep a no name bag that is made just for YOU! Lol. LR will gladly take your money tomorrow and you won’t see your item until the beginning of April, if at all. Btw, is that even legal? We need to find this out. How is this woman able to freely take your money upfront and then not ship the customer their order for a good month and beyond?? Credit cards are not suppose to be charged until the company SHIPS YOUR ORDER! Lisa is getting away with lots of things right now, she’s on thin ice just like the plating on her jewelry is thin.

And if Lisa was supposedly so successful in her living room business then she ought to be buying more clothes! Why do we see her in the same things all the time? Tribe needs to take up a collection for Ms. LR and buy her something new to wear because girlfriend is struggling and it shows. 

Trusted Contributor

Just a guess but I think she circumvents the credit card issue by putting up the message that it will not ship right away.