Trusted Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

Her twenty hour day comment really cracks me up.  Like that's even possible.

The only way a day could add up to twenty hours is if she counted (for example) a travel day to Italy.

Even though she was technically on the clock, she was not working the entire time!  

(eye roll)

And don't forget.  She got paid for every nano-second.  

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Culebra

Yes, jewelry tarnishes but you are missing the point. Lisa's things were good quality when she first started selling.  They devolved to thin, poorly stamped junk with rough and unfinished edges and bare minimum plating.  Look at the close ups of her current inventory.  She is buying close outs, mistakes, over runs and cancellations.  This is not at all what she started out selling.

@JONNYSBRO

Mid 2016 to right now is LESS THAN THREE YEARS.  Year #4 remains to be seen.

Lisa made "millions" for QVC.  She is not a multimillionaire as you like to believe.  You act like she has every penny she ever made, not spending a thing.  Look at both sides of the financial statement.  It's known as assets and liabilities.

She is not a fashion designer.  Ripping pages out of magazines and tweaking it is not designing.

What celebrities adore her?  Can you provide a list of a few? I have not seen her with "anyone" in quite a while.  No Met Museum ball, no Elton John Oscar party, etc.

As for that stellar resume, she would have two entries:  her first job at Shop At Home and her second job at QVC.

Let's not forget that she was the U.S. Pearl Princess.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@Culebra

Yes, jewelry tarnishes but you are missing the point. Lisa's things were good quality when she first started selling.  They devolved to thin, poorly stamped junk with rough and unfinished edges and bare minimum plating.  Look at the close ups of her current inventory.  She is buying close outs, mistakes, over runs and cancellations.  This is not at all what she started out selling.

@JONNYSBRO

Mid 2016 to right now is LESS THAN THREE YEARS.  Year #4 remains to be seen.

Lisa made "millions" for QVC.  She is not a multimillionaire as you like to believe.  You act like she has every penny she ever made, not spending a thing.  Look at both sides of the financial statement.  It's known as assets and liabilities.

She is not a fashion designer.  Ripping pages out of magazines and tweaking it is not designing.

What celebrities adore her?  Can you provide a list of a few? I have not seen her with "anyone" in quite a while.  No Met Museum ball, no Elton John Oscar party, etc.

As for that stellar resume, she would have two entries:  her first job at Shop At Home and her second job at QVC.

Let's not forget that she was the U.S. Pearl Princess.

And recently the spokesperson for the bar of soap thing. 

Super Contributor

@Sadie45

Great post.....but hey she still has some television exposure.

Her recent As Seen On Tv (but wait, there's more!) infomercial for Sarah Swanson soap lol.

Just search for Sara Swanson YouTube and I think it's the first one.
(OfficialAsSeenOnTV1
Published on Dec 28, 2018)

It's also "featured" on the Swanson website.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

And her "endorsement" for Dr. Denese!

Super Contributor

@Mj12! GMTA! Lol

Valued Contributor

Someone here mentioned starting a yelp page. That's a great idea, and it's an appropriate place for business/product reviews.There is a sit bizapedia that has some information on the smarter luxury llc.I think the biz address is also her house address. Interesting.

Contributor

For someone who supposedly had stalkers, she really isn't being careful,with her personal information, is she? Not to mention she lets everyone know her travel itinerary in real time...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

She started it June of 2016 so it will be three years old and onto year four. Oh a salesperson who made multi millions, a fashion designer, celebs and vendors adores and who has traveled all over the world. I am sure very few peoples resumes here can match lisas.

@JONNYSBRO  Surely you can do simple Math.  June of 2016 until June of 2019 is three years.  She is now in her second year and will be in her third year in four months (1/3 of a year away).

@NickNack, incorrect. She is in her third year now:

First year: from June 2016 to June 2017

Second year: from June 2017 to June 2018

Third year: from June 2018 to June 2019.

In June 2019, she will complete her third year and will begin year 4.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

She started it June of 2016 so it will be three years old and onto year four. Oh a salesperson who made multi millions, a fashion designer, celebs and vendors adores and who has traveled all over the world. I am sure very few peoples resumes here can match lisas.

@JONNYSBRO  Surely you can do simple Math.  June of 2016 until June of 2019 is three years.  She is now in her second year and will be in her third year in four months (1/3 of a year away).

@NickNack, incorrect. She is in her third year now:

First year: from June 2016 to June 2017

Second year: from June 2017 to June 2018

Third year: from June 2018 to June 2019.

In June 2019, she will complete her third year and will begin year 4.

@nomless  Of course you're correct.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I'll go back and edit my post per your correction.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau