Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

Who is LR?

Trusted Contributor

Believe u me if Lisa's business was anywhere in trouble it would be gone. Nancy snd katie still work for Lisa which is another fake news item. People want to slander a woman at her peak. Shes had more sellouts than shes ever had. Over 80 items sold out her business is profitable and about to go into year 4 in June. Lisa is a power female as she has made a fortune in her career.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Awwww Jonnysbro so happy you have graced us with your appearance.  We have missed your wonderful posts acknowledging your idol.   

Let me pose a few since you seem to have an internal link to the business.    

1.  When each item goes live, what is the actual number of items in stock?  5, 20, 100, a thousand?

2.  Have you noticed the majority of recent items are items that had or have been offered for several yeas.  They were re-introduced after inventory, a few items at a time.  How many of those current last calls or sold outs were there left in stock?  A few, a lot?   

3.  What is the annual revenue of the company?

4.  Customer satifaction rank?

5.  Building new customer base.  What are the numbers.

6.   Do you think it's ok to continue to say you are a small business as an excuse for some issues? 

Please enlighten me along with the other posters by answering these questions.   I will so greatly appreciate your answers and thank you in advance.   

I am not a customer but do follow the FB and occasionally look at products to see if i might be interested.   I find the prices a bit too high for the offering.  I prefer to purchase jewelry from a jewelry store, shopping networks or reputable department stores.    If i want cheap, tarnishing jewelry i prefer a few of the mall's cheap trinket stores.    If I want home decor i prefer  great quality and customer service.  I am not a fan of having to prepay for  items  and play the wait and wait game.  No way would I ever allow my credit card to be billed and an item not shipped.  I certainly wouldn't do business with a company i had to constantly check and see what happened to a return and when was my cc going to be credited.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is as fake news as u can get about LRz business. Since beginning of year shes had over 80 sellouts. Things have flown out so quickly she barely has any product. Shes almost in year four of her biz. Most businesses come and go in a year but not LR. Her business is flourishing

@JONNYSBRO  Yeh we can tell she has hardly any product left by the boxes upon boxes that were piled in rows sky high in the warehouse when it took them days to do inventory a couple of weeks ago. Which of course required photos of her passing boxes off to David. Heaven forbid no photos.

Super Contributor

Fake news of the year award!  The passing of the empty box  to a coworker.  Really believable.    

Trusted Contributor

Wendi Russo from JTV said how much she adores Lisa and is an LR superfan. She said Lisa made her buy so many things. She is the queen.
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBROWhere have you been?  I was worried you were too tired from your trip to Vegas LOL.  Yes, it is so easy to have a sell out, especially when you only have a quantity of 10 of one product or you have had the same product sitting around for almost 4 years of being in the biz.

I love the line -- look what we were able to bring back just for you!  We begged the manufacturer and they made a few more!  Or is it?-- these are returns and we are going to now sell them to you -- ha, ha!  BTW, in David's spare time he polished them.

Contributor

@JONNYSBRO

Stop inflating Lisa's boo-teek longevity. Lisa is not going into her 4th year. She's barely going to make it out of her 2nd year. 

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Wendi Russo from JTV said how much she adores Lisa and is an LR superfan. She said Lisa made her buy so many things. She is the queen.

@JONNYSBRO. Whoa, someone even less ‘well known’ than LR. Who the heck is Wendy Russo?

Honored Contributor

I just think the whole situation is comical - Dave, set up the camera.  We are going live ASAP.  We need to chastise the Tribe on how to properly care for their treasures.  Don't admit to anything.  Don't get too close.  Polish the jewelery later.  LOL