Honored Contributor

Re: Rounding up Easy Pay - Easy Money

I've never paid more than the product price when using easy pay.  The last payment is automatically adjusted.

Trusted Contributor

@LEESA  Wishing you success in your future business endeavors.    

Valued Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@LEESA  Wishing you success in your future business endeavors.    

She needs good luck with her attitude.  I hope her customers never have to point out to her when she is wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@LEESA wrote:

After doing the math on just one item I came up with $1000.00 they will have earned with no effort what-so-ever.

Pants cost $29.98

Easy Pay 5 payments pf $6.00 = $30.00

50K pairs sold with the .02 "round up"  is $1000.00 extra income.

It may not sound like a lot  of  money but when you are selling the volume they are it has to be adding to quite a nice sum.

I wish my customers would fall for this type of gimmick.  I would be laughing all the way to the bank.

Safe to say, I won't be utilizing Easy Pay in the future.

Really?  So if you could pull a fast one on your customers and cheat them out of money, you would do that?  It seems that you would, without a second thought.  How sad that you don't value your customers or your business enough to keep things honest.

And EZ Pay doesn't work the way you described.  QVC doesn't "round up" and there are no extra pennies. The price is the price.  You'll have to find another idea for a dishonest gimmick elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Hello @LEESA

Your easy pay billing will be adjusted so that you are charged the amount of the item, and not a penny (or two) more.

Your first payment includes taxes, shipping and handling.  The next payments are what are displayed on the presentation.  You are never charged more on ez pay.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

Hello @LEESA

Your easy pay billing will be adjusted so that you are charged the amount of the item, and not a penny (or two) more.

Your first payment includes taxes, shipping and handling.  The next payments are what are displayed on the presentation.  You are never charged more on ez pay.

@sunshine 919 this is not true. QVC breaks the taxes, s&h into the easy pays. With HSN and Evine your 1st payment includes all taxes and shipping fees. Not so with QVC they divide the TOTAL into the easy pays. 

Respected Contributor

@LEESA wrote:

Actually, I don't use EP, never had the need.  I pay all of my balances in full, if it matters.

It seems ya'll are a bunch of frustrated hens to me.  Wow.  

I won't be wasting any time here, thank you for the kind replies.

Cheers.

@LEESA It seems to me you are the frustrated hen. Because your post was pointed out as being untrue you decide to call everyone out as frustrated hens. Hmm seems it may be better if you don't waste your time here. Going on a rant about a company in which you are totally wrong is not a good thing to do.

Esteemed Contributor

Moderators, can you close/lock this thread from further comments? There have been plenty of responses correcting the misinterpretations of the OP, so any "issues" appear to have been resolved, and it seems likely that additional comments may just fan the flames of arguments and negativity.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the opening post, @LEESA  you do say you won't utilize easy pay anymore.  Then further down you say you don't use it and never had the need. 

While QVC isn't cheating anyone, why would it matter and why would you be doing the math if you don't ever have the need to EP?