Respected Contributor

I watched Rosina and Jill this morning and I have to say Rosina did a fantastic hosting job.  She left out all the dramatics and stories and stayed focused on the items as did Jill.  She asked alot of pertinent questions and they both described things well.  

Honored Contributor

She's absolutely one of my favorites.  I wish she was on more often.

Honored Contributor

I really like her.

Honored Contributor

I really like her as well. She does a great job, very thorough and no silly antics, just does her job professionally, but yet she is personable. I hope to see her on more in the Prime Time..

Respected Contributor

I also thought she did a fantastic job!  She said she'll also be filling in for Amy for this FriYay show.😃

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on Fri-YAY show with Rosina. I don't think I've ever seen Alberti and Rosina together. Nice combo!

@cheriere wrote:

I also thought she did a fantastic job!  She said she'll also be filling in for Amy for this FriYay show.😃

Trusted Contributor

She is one of the many hosts I just cannot watch.  I do not enjoy her at all.

Super Contributor

I do love watching Rosina. She does a great job. She is one of my favorites. 

Valued Contributor

I too have come to really enjoy Rosina. I have noticed she does especially well with the jewelry shows because she clearly loves her jewelry.

I am always pleased to see a newbie grow into the job. To be honest, I didn't think she had a prayer of succeeding at first. Just shows that this is a tough job that requires work and dedication from the new hire and patience from the viewers.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel she has really grown into her role as a host.  I noticed this a few months ago when she was hosting with Laurie Felt and I was amazed how well she did.  Then again I saw her doing a show on gem day and had to give her a call out as she has become one of my favorites.