Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rosina should not host Valerie Parr Hill shows

I think Rossina is a terrible host. How she ever made it past the first round is beyond me. I turn the channel the minute I see she’s hosting. Huge mistake. She has not improved at all
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen much of this host but when I did I found she put me to sleep........anyway I am happy Rick will be hosting the VPH show, he makes me laugh out loud.   Energy on the shows makes it more exciting to watch, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Rick is annoying.  He runs up to the camera then runs over somewhere else while repeating what Valerie said.   I call him " the repeater" and put on the "mute". 

The very first show they did together I thought he was great. Quiet and subdued.  But the next show they did together he reverted to the behavior that is just the way he is. I can't!

Frequent Contributor

I have agree. I found it hard to watch.
Respected Contributor

I have tried but I just cannot watch any show Rosina is hosting. I don't know if it is her voice or the fact that she appears to have no clue how to present the items, but the second I see her on my tv I change the channel.

Contributor

Yay it is Rick and Valerie!! Time to do some shopping!!
Contributor

I totally agree, she is very inexperienced, and makes it hard to watch. I don't see her coming to prime time anytime soon.

Trusted Contributor

@Christina C24  I think Rosina is getting better as a host, she's still learning & working with Valerie who is excellent as a vendor hopefully helps Rosina get more comfortable with the process.  I try to remember that she's still pretty new & will hopefully get better.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last three hosts that were hired together celebrated their one year anniversary at the beginning of this month.  But Rosina missed quite a bit of that time since she was out several months on maternity leave. 

She seems like a very nice person.  However, she still seems to be having a rough time finding her groove.  Anyway, I have a hard time watching for more than a couple of minutes.

Honored Contributor

I cannot watch Rosina present anything.  As soon as she appears, I change the channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment