Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rosina Replacing Mary on ITKWD

I really like Rosina & hope she does well 😍
Honored Contributor

I've liked Rosina from the very beginning.

My intuition was that she would be an excellent host as soon as her real personality would finally shine through.

I love her personality, and I'm wishing her, her husband, and her baby well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Love Rosina, bye bye Mary.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Rosina & wish her good luck 😍😍
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Mary has paid her dues many times over and deserves to be more than a sidekick to David.  Good for her!  She's quite capable of holding her own.

@Kachina624 she does a good job on Q2 on ITKWM.  It might also be on the regular Q sometimes, not sure.  Mary is fun to watch and does not take herself seriously.  The only unusual thing I think she does sometimes, is she will literally be completely reclined on the couch while presenting (just tipping her head up to look at the camera).  I guess the PTB don't mind, so far be it for me to think it looks unprofessional.  That would be my only comment that can be perceived as "negative".  I really like her fun-loving personality.

Honored Contributor

@GloriBee    Mary has a regular show with Kim Gravel one morning a week (forget which day) and the two of them keep me laughing.  Mary can be very funny.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GloriBee    Mary has a regular show with Kim Gravel one morning a week (forget which day) and the two of them keep me laughing.  Mary can be very funny.

@Kachina624  I agree.  They are both pretty funny.  I can imagine that would be an entertaining show.