Contributor

Watching her on a Diamonique show. Enjoying her. She's very natural and is just enjoying herself. She lets the guest talk and no silliness.

Esteemed Contributor

Glade you did. I'll skip the Royal Palace show she's hosting. I'll look on the website. I own several Royal Palace rugs . My opinion is that she needs to spend more time listening to the vendors to gain ideas of how to describe the items and what makes it special enough for us to want to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I find her very loud!!

Trusted Contributor

She comes across loud and nasally.  I have to switch channels to avoid hearing her.

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of this host either. Good thing the spokswoman rep was on with her to smooth over the presentations in a softer voice too.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully, MBR will be able to tone her down a bit.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Contributor
I am not a fan of this host. Watching jewelry show now and I can't follow the presentation at all from the constant pauses, lack of product knowledge, and just over all just hard to follow the presentation as a whole.
Trusted Contributor

@Cassie1584 wrote:
I am not a fan of this host. Watching jewelry show now and I can't follow the presentation at all from the constant pauses, lack of product knowledge, and just over all just hard to follow the presentation as a whole.

@Cassie1584  Welcome to the boards! This is the first time I've seen this host. I have to agree with you, She is mixing up the names of the gemstones and her product descriptions are just awful. Wasn't there any gemstone training, at least? She is no where near ready to run a 2 hour show by herself.

Contributor
@decaf Thanks for the welcome. I am not picky when it comes to hosts really but this I am not liking I mean where are the measure sticks, knowledge of the stones, I just don't know I am glad they are bringing in new people but I have never heard a host pause so much it effects the presentation atleast to me.