Frequent Contributor

Re: Rosina Grosso speciality is fashion.

Jealous much lol😠🤡

Trusted Contributor

@shellwwwwww wrote:

Jealous much lol😠🤡

JEALOUS of what????? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

She is one of the members of the ever-growing list I have of hosts I absolutely cannot watch.  Doing more and more online shopping.

Occasional Contributor

I don't get all the negative critiques of Rosina. I saw h...

I don't get all the negative critiques of Rosina. I saw her several times this past weekend and thought she did a fine job. I can definitely see improvement in her delivery over time. I didn't care for the outfit she had on for the Isaac Mizrahi show, but I feel sure a stylist chose that. Actually I would much rather watch Rosina than a few of the "veteran" hosts. To each her own. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was primarily watching the PGA final round yesterday, but during lulls and commercial breaks, I clicked into QVC and HSN.  I caught a little of Rosina with Jacqui and the show seemed to be going well. No one was shouting and talking over each other (always a plus with me).  There also didn't seem to be the nonsensical giggling over nothing (or inside jokes).  I only caught a grand total of a few minutes so maybe I missed the bad things. 

I liked the skirt Rosina chose to wear for the Isaac show.  It looked ladylike and charming. 

Trusted Contributor

I love seeing all the Rosina love. She has great tenacity and shes a spitfire. I just think she has the makings of a great host. Again it takes time to work out the kinks. She has great potential
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO So what happened with your fawning over Julia C?  It's Rosina now?

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  ITA.... thank you for your perspective and not being afraid to disagree with some. I think Rosina's persona is much more admirable than many other hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen nothing to indicate a real knowledge of or affinity for fashion. 

Unless, of course, knowing what a "wife-beater" is qualifies for expertise. 

Respected Contributor

@shellwwwwww wrote:

Jealous much lol😠🤡

@shellwwwwww why does someone have to be jealous because they may not like someone? Rosina is an instant channel changer for me. As soon as I hear her voice I can't reach for the remote fast enough, and I am 1,000% NOT jealous of her.