Respected Contributor

Did Jane Tracey get dumped from this Irish show?  Normally she opens and closes both Irish specials. I must agree that Julia  looks the role with her red hair and pale complexion. She is doing a decent job and letting the Irish vendors speak without interruption.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn and Sandra have two hours each during the course of the day.  Jane has the final two hours in the evening.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rose of Tralee

[ Edited ]

There is also QVC2 live programming, Julia said she'd be wrapping up Rose of Tralee on Q2. And I agree @qbetzforreal Julia actually let the vendors talk!

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Did Jane Tracey get dumped from this Irish show?  Normally she opens and closes both Irish specials. I must agree that Julia  looks the role with her red hair and pale complexion. She is doing a decent job and letting the Irish vendors speak without interruption.

Dumped?  It's hard for me to believe that Jane Tracey would be "dumped" from anything.  

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

Dumped?  It's hard for me to believe that Jane Tracey would be "dumped" from anything.  

Not hard for me!!!

Super Contributor

rose of tralee3.jpg

Honored Contributor

Julia looks the part, but I lasted less than 2 minutes and it was that long only because my remote had disappeared.  She's was too frantic for me late at night.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it and I thought Julie did a pretty good job.  I usually watch those shows to learn some history and see the scenery.  i am not buying but will watch the shows throughout the day.  

I thought it interesting that out of 14 items, 9 of them were sweaters.  Hoping for more variety throughout the day.  Just an observance

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rose of Tralee

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum 

JT was terminated from QVC many years ago following her husband's firing. She tried to sell silver jewelry elsewhere, which didn't work out well. She then begged for her former position back at the Q. The entire mess is still on-line IIRC and it's talked about on here periodically.

Everyone is replaceable in any position.                             

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady    I have never heard this story before!!!!  Is this fact or fiction???