Respected Contributor

All Stacey is good at is playing with her hair and constantly moving it out of her face. What kind of interview process does QVC have????

Super Contributor

Jane Treacy just mentioned that St. Patrick's Day would be 19 hours long.

Contributor

What is the hosts name?

Regular Contributor
On 9/2/2014 idontbelieve said:

What is the hosts name?

Stacey Stauffer
Occasional Contributor
An earlier post commented that the items during the rose of tralee could be purchased anywhere. Please tell me where in Saraland, Alabama or my nearest big city of Mobile, Al that I can purchase these items :/ haven't found anywhere in my 52 years.
Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Bandwife said: I have a question about the sweaters. Are they all itchy? I've read reviews for some of them, and kept running across comments about them being uncomfortable bc they are so itchy. The sweaters are pretty and I've been wanting one for yrs.
I own many of these Aran wool sweaters and have not found them to be itchy although I usually wear a blouse or shirt under or at least a camisole. The sweaters are so beautiful and I have not found any so nice in stores in my area. I would love to travel to Ireland and purchase one there but I probably will have to settle for purchasing from Jane Tracey on the Q.
Super Contributor

I went back and watched some of the presentations. She was fine. She is obviously new and in training, that is why she is on at that time. I thought she did ok. Obviously Jane would have done better but she's been doing it for years, so she has relationships with the vendors and knows their stories.

Honored Contributor

Wow... tough crowd!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Issiestorm said:

Jane Treacy just mentioned that St. Patrick's Day would be 19 hours long.

Why not 24 hours? We're being robbed.

Honored Contributor

You know, some people do not have an ear for foreign language and will butcher the pronunciation every time. I do think the hosts should should be more prepared though.