QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Trusted Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

@walkingal .......jeans AGAIN tonight ! And the horrible ones and the cuff comes up to her knee ! The tops don't fit because her hips are too big.......She looks much better in dresses !

June Cleaver dresses.

Respected Contributor

If you don't care for her, don't watch.

There is no point coming here and spewing cruel statements.

Never ceases to amaze me how nasty some can be.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

It's one thing to not click with a host. You might not like their sales pitch, or the stories they tell etc., and that is OK. That is open for opinions.

But, once you start talking about what they look like it's mean, and not necessary.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Irish shows, especially the ones they had years ago. They were an all day fest of Irish goodies. I understand that many don't need a thick Irish sweater, but many of us do enjoy them. I think Jane does a great job hosting the Irish shows. 

Super Contributor

I agree. Stephen Walsh was such a delightful character and I miss the  Connemarra (sp?) marble items.

Contributor

Agree. So tired of her saying she is wearing a SMALL. The clothing she wears is just too tight and she is constantly fidgeting with it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Rose of Tralee

[ Edited ]

I loved the Irish shows as well and have some beautiful sweaters.  They also used to have am Irish Cottage Industry of very well done unusual small furniture pieces.  One was a kitchen stool (which I bought) engraved on the top of the seat (forget precise translation) but I love that stool.  There were a couple more items I had my eye on but they never brought them back and there were only a handful of shows.

I also loved the one (?) and only Scottish show.  I bought a gorgeous red plaid wool throw and loved the merchandise... fully intended to be a regular and haven't seen another show since..... oh well.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*