Regular Contributor

Jane seems to have forgotten this.  She says how long she's been on QVC but doesn't subtract the time she was off.  It's like it didn't exist.  

Trusted Contributor

Anybody likin the show?

rose of tralee2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@shaggygirl    Links are definitely allowed.   I have done an extensive search.  Nothing exists that says she was fired.  If you have the link please proved.  There is a forum here from 2017 and apparently it was all rumors

@Teddixat 

Okay, somewhere along the line here I thought you were not believing that she had left for awhile. Now I see you were talking about her not being fired. And you are correct, she was not fired, she left in support of her husband being fired. Obviously I didn't read your post correctly. 

Honored Contributor

Many workers earn salaries, vacation days, retirement dates, etc. based on their total years of employment with no mention of whether those years are consecutive or not.

Unless we have access to actual information of how any person's status is determined, we would only be speculating as to what it actually is -- and when it comes to QVC and it's employees, I see no reason that is my business as a consumer.  No more than I know that info for the salespeople with whom I deal elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

I remember when Jane Tracey left, and I remember her jewelry line, and I was very happy to see her back.  

Why is there such a need to belittle hosts on here?  

Respected Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

Anybody likin the show?

I have a bunch of these Aran craft sweaters (all dark jewell tones) that I love, and these are really beautiful. But they do not look good on everyone especially the light colors.  Put one on and you have gained 20 pounds, I have one of the beautiful natural colors that I very seldom wear for that reason. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bhvbum Your comment cracked me up regarding gaining 20 pounds, LOL!   Yes they can make you look bigger for sure but you know what?  I don't care, like you I just love them and they are so warm and comfortable.   Enjoy your Irish sweaters,wear them in good health........ I have lost count as to how many I own.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat   From what I've seen on-line and what other posters have said on this site, it certainly sounded like fact. And the Mods never removed any of the posts. In fact, Jane even mentioned it either on air or in one of the on-line videos so I took it as fact after watching it.

That was before I began watching QVC, but I do remember Jane leaving (later) to care for her dad. Don't know how long; it must have been a personal leave of absence. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat  That was before I began watching QVC. I still don't know what he did for the company or why he was fired or what he does now. Seems Jane may be the primary income for their household since she's always willing to work QVC's weird hours. IDK.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

no words can explain

dying rose4.jpg