Valued Contributor

I have always enjoyed the Irish shows but watched nothing for Rose of Tralee this year.  Can't afford the silver jewelry, sweaters are all wool (don't wear wool where I live), and there was nothing new with Belleek.  I have always been able to purchase a piece of Belleek until the last couple of years because it is the same stuff, nothing new to speak of.  Very disappointed in the offerings.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

Re: Rose of Tralee

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

I have always enjoyed the Irish shows but watched nothing for Rose of Tralee this year.  Can't afford the silver jewelry, sweaters are all wool (don't wear wool where I live), and there was nothing new with Belleek.  I have always been able to purchase a piece of Belleek until the last couple of years because it is the same stuff, nothing new to speak of.  Very disappointed in the offerings.

@katiescarlett  Actually, there is one linen/cotton one - A263772, and I bought a very lovely all-linen one  a while ago.  I happened to see it still available just before R. of T., but it is gone now. Maybe they aired it?  Sorry that one is gone; it looked very much like the wool ones so if you wanted a sweater you might have  considered it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Wow... tough crowd!

I can understand why people are ticked, the Irish shows are only twice a year and even though I'm not Irish I look forward to them. This year the show was a flop, from the same old products they offered to the lousy hosts. Hopefully the Saint Paddies Day show will be worth it for the Irish to come and for us to watch. QVC get those hosts in line!