Occasional Contributor

Roberta's Prunella plants---BAD !!!!!

After hearing the presentation on the Roberta's prunella plants, I raced to my computer to order them because my yard is almost complete shade. I didn't remember the item number, so I looked up the item to find it. Fortunately, I saw the reviews before placing my order, which saved me much money and, I'm sure, supreme disappointment in the future. Don't you people ever read the reviews???? I know THAT MANY gardeners cannot be wrong! They said they followed the directions exactly! If it were one or two, I'd perhaps take the chance, but THAT MANY poor reviews are very telling. Sure, there's a one-year guarantee, but that doesn't help when I want plants THIS season, does it? After this, I will not take the chance on Roberta's products, and I'm VERY disappointed in QVC for again trying to sell this product!

Honored Contributor

Re: Roberta's Prunella plants---BAD !!!!!

I agree. The Q should discontinue selling products-- whether plants or anything else-- that have bad reviews and high return rates. I can't see how continuing to sell them would be good for their profits, or their customer relations. It's a "lose-lose."
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Roberta's is the worst. Have no idea why the Q keeps this brand. I use my local nursery and am very happy.

Valued Contributor

I had no luck with Roberta's or Cottage Farms. They are overpriced, and Roberta's customer service is rude.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

Roberta's is bad about selling exotic plants, many native to South Africa, and making it sound like they're a snap to grow. In actuality they require specific growing condition which don't exist in the average US neighborhood, setting the buyer up for failure. I don't trust anything they say.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment