Respected Contributor

Ridiculous s@@hipping time....

Been 9 days and with weekend it will probably be another 2.   So 11 days to get a beauty item.......

Regular Contributor

Re: Ridiculous s@@hipping time....

@chiclet wrote:

Been 9 days and with weekend it will probably be another 2.   So 11 days to get a beauty item.......

I live in MD and shipping has always been quick. I mean I am only less than 2 hours from QVC. Now it has taken forever. I don't understand it at all. I really question ordering. You never know how long it will take to get an order.

Honored Contributor

Usually I get mine on the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) shown under my order status.  Sometimes it doesn't  get shipped for about 4 days.  While some things will get to me in 4 or 5 days, many times it's 7-10 days.  Because of this, I order nothing I'm going to need soon. It just saves on frustation. I have also decided not to order makeup from QVC once it gets hot outside. I don't like thinking of it in transit for so long.      

Respected Contributor

Im waiting for orders that are still in processing for 5 days.  Ridiculous.  I could have ordered from Amazon Prime and had them in 2.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant I don’t buy makeup or skin care when it gets warm either.I am sure all of that heat destroys the active ingredients.I once ordered a philosophy set and the lotion felt really hot to the touch plus the scent was off.That decided it for me.

Respected Contributor

Luckily,I’ve never had a problem with QVC shipping. Maybe it would help if they would explain the shipping delays.

Contributor

My order has been In Process for seven days -- who knows when it will ship. What a joke. This is why I've only placed 2 orders in 2019. QVC's fulfillment dept is a mess. I probably won't order anything after this, and I used to buy a lot (way too much) here.

I placed an order from Macy's two days ago and just got the shipping notification. This is not rocket science.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

And what adds to the frustration is that you are not able to cancel the order during this extended processing time.  There comes a time when I get tired of waiting and would like to be able to cancel the order.

Come on QVC get your act together.

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

And what adds to the frustration is that you are not able to cancel the order during this extended processing time.  There comes a time when I get tired of waiting and would like to be able to cancel the order.

Come on QVC get your act together.

I only order things that I can only get at Qvc and things that are a special price.   I agree that as long as it has not shipped we should be able to cancel.  I ordered something one night and next morning tried to cancel and could not.   For many many years if I ordered something I would get it three days later.  If I ordered on Monday it was at my door on Thursday.  Twelve days to get a cosmetic is unacceptable. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shipping times have been discussed over and over, yet people continue to purchase from the Q.  WHY?  It frustrates, angers and makes you want to scream.  Life is full of stress and eliminating even a little makes things better.  You can find anything you want elsewhere.  I know, cause that's what I did.  No more Q frustration.