Valued Contributor

Re: Ridiculous "In Process" Orders

some of the places that sell Xmas trees also sell wreaths. Big my first choice, but it will suffice. At least I'll have it.
Good to know however the VPH ship straight from the vendor
Contributor

I too orderd a VPH wreath.  I do so every year to send to a relative.  I certainly hope that it will arrive on time!!  I honestly tink that the Pony Express could get orders out faster than the Q!!  LOL!  I defiitely will not be purcasing as much anymore!

Valued Contributor

Gotta love auto correct......
Valued Contributor

One poster mentioned the Q has to renegotiate the contract with USPS..... If this is true, is this what's holding up items?
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@dj chic.  I'd like to know how you managed to cancel orders?  Nobody else is able to do so

I did the live online chat and told the CS rep to cancel my 3 clothing items.  She said she would send a request to the warehouse.  She said she didn't know if it would get there in time but to wait 72 hours,  I will see what happens.  

Honored Contributor

I thought the Q was doing something about their ridiculous processing/shipping issues---I ordered something on the 9 th of this month--it just shipped yesterday----what was I thinking----wasn't intending on doing any more business with these people-----this just insures that i won't in the future------not sure if I will keep them or not---but then it will cost $ to send them back too. Oh my dumb head!!!!!

Super Contributor

I was able to cancel two orders. One was an in process order that I was notified was now "back ordered", and the other in process was a 12/2 advance order for bagels. I've gotten so disgusted with the shipping/processing nonsense, I figured it would hurt to try to cancel them...and to my surprise the cancels worked. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Last year I did most of my Christmas shopping with QVC. This year I won't.It's taking way to long to get items out of processing & on its way!!

I don't understand why they are having so many problems shipping.It's been going on for many months.

I placed an order with Bed Bath & Beyond for items I would have ordered from QVC. They were cheaper, I got 20% off & free shipping. I got all 6 of the items 4 days after I placed the order!! 

@NicksmomESQ 

Same with me. Last year I did a mix of Christmas Shopping at B & M stores, and QVC. This  year, I am not taking the chance. No Christmas purchases from QVC.  I have had simple things in process for almost a week. I don't know what the deal is but they need to straightened up. 

Respected Contributor

Wait 72 hours? Are you kidding QVC??? Do you know who Amazon is? QVC is in a world of it's own, circa 1980.

Valued Contributor

Update to my previous post.  So as I said I did the online chat and asked the CS rep to cancel.  However, she must have informed the wearhouse and had my ordered pushed through.  I was pleasantly surprised and happy when yesterday morning I received 2 of my clothing items in a nice box and not the usual plastic bags.  So want to thank the rep  (I believe it was Suzy) for getting my order pushed through.