Contributor

Ridiculous "In Process" Orders

I have far too many old orders "In process" and have even canceled a few of them.  I found that I could actually purchase many of the items which will be Christmas gifts from Kohls at lower prices and actually receive them in a timely fashion.  QVC you had better get your act together on shipping.  Your customers have limited amount of patience in this waiting game before they will begin looking into alternate vendors.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ridiculous "In Process" Orders

Last year I did most of my Christmas shopping with QVC. This year I won't.It's taking way to long to get items out of processing & on its way!!

I don't understand why they are having so many problems shipping.It's been going on for many months.

I placed an order with Bed Bath & Beyond for items I would have ordered from QVC. They were cheaper, I got 20% off & free shipping. I got all 6 of the items 4 days after I placed the order!! 

Trusted Contributor

I feel your pain.  I can place an order with amazon prime and in most cases get it the next day.  One of my most recent orders with QVC was a Denim & Co. top....it was "in Processing" for 13 days.  Either let me cancel or ship it.  Totally unacceptable.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I must agree. a few of my orders took 8 days in process until shipping. I do 99% of my Christmas and I must admit 99% of my everyday shopping online and this is by far the worst at shipping.  I have shopped here for many years but do less and less each year. It’s sad because I loved seeing the presentations and they sure got me buying more than I should have, but my faith in the shipping and especially the returns, well let’s just say it’s very seldom worth the risk anymore. Not sure what’s happened but In today’s  world, you have to be on your game or people move on.

Valued Contributor

I really wanted a VPH live wreath, but I was afraid it too would be in process. Not much need for a wreath in February.
Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I really wanted a VPH live wreath, but I was afraid it too would be in process. Not much need for a wreath in February.

@jlrbr 

I'm with you on the wreath.  I wanted one also but not taking a chanch.  Think I'm ordering from LLBean

Honored Contributor

It is my understanding that the VPH wreaths are shipped direct from the vendor.  Mine is due here next week.  

I'm surprised to hear that the OP was able to cancel some orders. I didn't think that was possible these days.

Honored Contributor

@dj chic.  I'd like to know how you managed to cancel orders?  Nobody else is able to do so

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I couldn't cancel anything. Not one thing
Contributor

I honestlly don't know how I was able to cancel some of my orders but not all of them, but I was grateful for the ones I was able to cancel.