Honored Contributor

Re: Rick is A Triple Threat

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

Rick always acts like he just had an entire pot of coffee WITH caffeine.

Definitely!  "Decaffeinated" isn't in his vocabulary!

Honored Contributor

@StopTalking   I've always liked Rick.  He certainly brings the hype, but from him, I find that interesting and fun.  Then when he takes it down a notch when hosting with Mary Beth Roe, or Valerie Parr Hill, he is gracious and charming. 

But what is your definition of "triple threat?"  What are the three criteria you're referencing?

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy watching Rick.  He is seemingly informed of whatever it is he is selling at the time.  I like his energy and I love him paired with VPH, he makes me laugh out loud at times and frankly, I don't find him hard to look at either.........just sayin.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@StopTalking   I've always liked Rick.  He certainly brings the hype, but from him, I find that interesting and fun.  Then when he takes it down a notch when hosting with Mary Beth Roe, or Valerie Parr Hill, he is gracious and charming. 

But what is your definition of "triple threat?"  What are the three criteria you're referencing?

@Caaareful Shopper   Maybe a triple threat to her Bank account?  LOL

Honored Contributor

He is absolutely one of my favorites!

Esteemed Contributor

He is versatile.  The only clothing segments, I've seem him do are the NFL ones.

But in fairness, there are other hosts who are just as versatiled.

Honored Contributor

I find him to be loud, rude and obnoxious.  He's a channel turner for me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

60??? no way! i thought maybe 53ish.. looks great for 60

Honored Contributor

Thoroughly enjoy Rick when paired with Valerie Parr Hill and he does a good job with jewelry too....

One time a host suddenly became ill and he was left to do a Breezies bra show...he actually was calm and professional and did a good job! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Yes, totally forgot about Rick when paired with Valerie. So good! I remember watching Valerie with Sandra one Christmas show and you would think Sandra is getting paid by the word spoken. Valerie is the best but when paired with a host that she truly likes - you can tell the chemisty is perfect.