Esteemed Contributor

He has definitely grown on me. When I first started watching QVC years ago, I found him incredibly rude, and very hyper.

I have completely changed my attitude about him. He makes me laugh  and he is very versatile in items that he can present.  I try not to fault him for being enthusiastic about his job. For those of us that are still working, it's nice to be passionate about what you do. 

His most important skillset is getting long winded phone callers off the line, in a professional and respectful way. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen Rick in one of his "B" movies he was in long long ago. A change in career path was right for him. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, he can be hyper, but I really like Rick with Valerie.  My favorites with Valerie are Rick and Jayne Brown.  Rick can sell about anything.  Who remembers his QVC soap operas with Joan Rivers, Lisa and I think Dave King.  So funny.  

Valued Contributor

He had stated that Jane T taight him to do that.  Be enthusiastic.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

That's someof what I think of Alberti.  I like Rick though.  I feel that he's at least honest.  I don't think ht tells us BS just to sell a product.  

Valued Contributor

gizmogal-VERY well said!

Valued Contributor

maximillion and shaggygirl-I feel ya! Scratching my head too.

Esteemed Contributor

WOW! He looks darn good for 60! 

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

Yes, he can be hyper, but I really like Rick with Valerie.  My favorites with Valerie are Rick and Jayne Brown.  Rick can sell about anything.  Who remembers his QVC soap operas with Joan Rivers, Lisa and I think Dave King.  So funny.  

Those soap operas were so funny!  😂

I don't watch many of the programs Rick hosts, but when I do see him, he cracks me up. He is energetic, but I think that's just part of his sales act.  He gets it; he's selling and he's in on the joke.