Trusted Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

I agree.  This is a VERY good paringProb one of the better parings on QVC.  You wouldn't think so, but it works.  

Plus I LOVE ME SOME VAL.

The first time I heard Rick was going to be paired with Val, I thought oh LORD this is going to be something else.  It was alright in a great way.  Now I am disappointed when he is not on with her.

BRAVO QVC

Honored Contributor

I love Rick with Valerie, as well as Jayne Brown and Pat....Oh and MaryBeth......I enjoy them the best with Valerie...

Super Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  Rick with Valerie and Mary Beth with Valerie are enjoyable to watch.  Not only that, but they both allow Valerie to talk uninterrupted.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love Rick with Valerie, as well as Jayne Brown and Pat....Oh and MaryBeth......I enjoy them the best with Valerie...

-------------

Of all the hosts,  I like Rick and Jayne best with Valerie!!  Both hosts allow her time to talk.  And they present with a sense of humor!!

Esteemed Contributor

It is indeed a pleasure to watch them present together; they are golden! Valerie's unassuming style, juxtaposes Rick's hilarious; sometimes frenetic style of product presentation. He can sell Puppy Chow to a cat owner, and look good while doing so.😁

Valerie's holiday decorating style, and tips, have influenced my passion for seasonal decorating. Whenever I receive compliments for my displays, I always defer to her shows, as my source of  inspiration.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954  Totally agree. Rick really found his nich at QVC. He is great, witty, energetic,knowlegable, professional. Seems like an all around good guy.