Esteemed Contributor

Only time I can tolerate Rick is when he is with Valarie.  Fun show today

Esteemed Contributor

Actually it is a minorty of people who do not enjoy Rick. He is a gentleman, high energy, knows his stuff, kind and respectful to vendors, callers, models.  Love Rick and all of his shows.

Honored Contributor

@corita  You're not in the minority.  The minority are the ones that complain and want things their way.

Trusted Contributor

@corita I am in total agreement with you.  He has done several shows  with her and each was truly enjoyable.  They have chemistry and he is calm and cute with her-always.  I see that she has fun with him and it  is easy for her to be with him.  I did write an email to programming stating my opinion several months ago.

Super Contributor

I have never been able to watch Rick. His attempt to be funny is off putting. He is so hyper that he is a distraction instead of being a good sales person.

Super Contributor

The little bit I saw of Rick w/ Valerie, he was interrupting and talking over her.....had to turn it off. 

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I didn't see the show, but Rick should stick to what he knows. I saw the Dennis Basso show he hosted and he really had no idea what he was doing. Good thing DB loves to talk and took the reigns or the show would have been a disaster. It shouldn't matter if you like Rick or not, the host IMO is there  to do his best for the vendor to promote the product.

I think Rick did a great job with Dennis Basso.  Sure, women's clothes are not his forte, so he allowed Dennis B to describe his own clothes items.   He did make some remarks that showed he did study his products.   Dennis appreciated his being there rather than Julie.

I'd rather see Rick than someone fauning over clothes saying they were "beautiful" and "gorgeous".    

New Contributor

You are so right.  And she often forgot where the camera was.  It was wierd and I

left - c hanged the channel too. was getting annoyed.  She almost seemed as if

she were flirting with Rick.  Anyone else notice that. Makes me sad cuz she is so

different with a woman!!!  

New Contributor

Hahahahahahaha

Frequent Contributor

Rick is a professional and experienced host. He was great with Valerie. I also enjoy him on the electronics shows and gourmet foods shows. He has a personality like no other host, and QVC viewers have enjoyed him for many years. He takes me back to the more fun days of QVC!