Esteemed Contributor

So I maybe in the minority, but I enjoyed their show today - 10/17.  Rick was not as hyper and talkative this time.  Decor is obviously not his 'thing'; he did repeat himself quite a bit. But he did make some good points and encouraged Valerie to add more information to the descriptions. He even had some fairly funny quips...like when they were showing the curling ribbon.  He said...'and no need for a curling iron'!! Cracked me up....

Super Contributor

I love Rick w/his dry sense of humor and his quick humor and totally loved him w/Valerie today--he was so funny and he made Valerie crack up laughing--totally enjoy them together!Smiley Happy Mary nj

Esteemed Contributor

Love Rick!!

Honored Contributor

I love Rick with anyone, or alone.  He's such a fun host!!!  Great personality!

Trusted Contributor

I love Rick and Valerie together also. Valerie isn't as soft spoken when she's with Rick. It's like he brings a different kind of lively spirit to her. I really enjoyed the show and I don't usually watch anymore. Just when Barefoot Dreams is on LOL.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

So I maybe in the minority, but I enjoyed their show today - 10/17.  Rick was not as hyper and talkative this time.  Decor is obviously not his 'thing'; he did repeat himself quite a bit. But he did make some good points and encouraged Valerie to add more information to the descriptions. He even had some fairly funny quips...like when they were showing the curling ribbon.  He said...'and no need for a curling iron'!! Cracked me up....

@corita 

I did like the witty and "restrained" Rick and enjoyed the show with Valerie and Rick.....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show, but Rick should stick to what he knows. I saw the Dennis Basso show he hosted and he really had no idea what he was doing. Good thing DB loves to talk and took the reigns or the show would have been a disaster. It shouldn't matter if you like Rick or not, the host IMO is there  to do his best for the vendor to promote the product.

Esteemed Contributor

The 2 of them are my favorites - if favorites are allowed - but it was Valerie who made me change the channel today.  Too much hi-test coffee before the show perhaps.  She was loud - going to this product before finishing that product and aware of it.  Too many things being thrown at us from left to right.  Chill................

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind toward a QVC host.

Valued Contributor

I've seen them paired before and enjoyed it  I liked tonight's show too.