Super Contributor

Rick and Valerie At It Again

I can't fathom why QVC doesn't always pair these two together.

Their chemistry just works.  He complements her classiness without competing with her or talking over her.  I have long been a fan of her products and am never tempted to change channels when he hosts her shows.

I find myself buying more in their shows than when other hosts work with her.  Reminds me just a bit of Shakespeare's use of comic relief.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rick and Valerie At It Again

I completely agree!

They are being really playful and Valerie is clearly enjoying herself and laughing away.

She tones him down a bit and she blossoms, talking away with him.

I told myself I wasn't going to order anything though. Well, that lasted 5 minutes! Smiley Very Happy

Best QVC duo - ever!

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying all of the Fall shows especially Valerie's presentations.  I wasn't sure of Rick being the host when he first hosted her shows. However, it seems to work well and I think Valerie enjoys the choice.  I have to add, there are so many lovely items, I have to have a lot of will power!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Valerie seems to become much more animated when paired with Rick and no longer looks or acts tired.  He is suitable respectful of her and lets her take the lead.  He presumably realizes he is no interior decorator.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Rick and Valerie,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Esteemed Contributor

How nice to see Valerie in studio. Rick and Valerie seem to be honestly enjoying their time together today. 
I saw the last half of her show with Dan this morning and I thought they seemed to be having a nice time presenting also. I did not see the other shows. 

Super Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

I completely agree!

They are being really playful and Valerie is clearly enjoying herself and laughing away.

She tones him down a bit and she blossoms, talking away with him.

I told myself I wasn't going to order anything though. Well, that lasted 5 minutes! Smiley Very Happy

Best QVC duo - ever!

I know the feeling.  I generally buy only what I need.  These two convince me to buy what I want, often to use as gifts, but now and then just for me.  It's fun.

Honored Contributor

Those two together make for such a fun show!  Certainly generate the enthusiasm to make you want to purchase!  I agree.....they should always be paired together.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's totally crushing on him. 

Respected Contributor

a flirt fest!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~